Guitar Player's Thread

Is there a free program that opens .rar?

Winrar. Just google ".rar" and you'll see.

I Love You! Are you going to attempt the Loomis tab or should I post my feeble attempt sometime tomorrow (or even today)? Oh, the sweeping section is in 12/8 btw ;)

I'm not tabbing it so go ahead.

And 12/8 is practically the same thing as 6/8, don't try and get smart with me. ;)

It's just like saying 2/4 and 4/4. Looks different on paper but you wouldn't be able to tell by listening.

most of it was listed as "buy."

are you tlaking about the Winrar 3.71 beta? it's listed as a trial under downloads.

edit: they have a shitload of stuff listed as "user interface graphic only," "command line only," or trial version, etc etc. I'm not too internet savvy so uh... yeah. Which one is it :p

I'm not tabbing it so go ahead.

And 12/8 is practically the same thing as 6/8, don't try and get smart with me. ;)

It's just like saying 2/4 and 4/4. Looks different on paper but you wouldn't be able to tell by listening.

:lol: Alright. I'll post something soon.

BTW, Jason Becker > all (including PG) HA!

most of it was listed as "buy."

are you tlaking about the Winrar 3.71 beta? it's listed as a trial under downloads.

edit: they have a shitload of stuff listed as "user interface graphic only," "command line only," or trial version, etc etc. I'm not too internet savvy so uh... yeah. Which one is it :p

<- Click the Dick.

:lol::lol: Did you like it? :lol:

I dno what version it is, I just know which one to install. Goingby the fact that the imbedded link says "wrar371b1.exe", I'd imagine you're guess is correct.

:lol::lol: Did you like it? :lol:

I dno what version it is, I just know which one to install. Goingby the fact that the imbedded link says "wrar371b1.exe", I'd imagine you're guess is correct.

cute.

i just assumed that like most trial versions, it would expire :p

sendspace being extremely lame is depressing me :(

1 - Run "Cool Edit Pro 2 Setup.exe" to install

2 - Once installed the Program will run for the first time, just click "Keep Evaluating" then close the program

3 - Run "Cool Edit Pro 2 Registration Crack.exe" & copy & paste the name & serial number below!

SERIAL | NAME
================+=============
200-00-NKLYUBNZ | mydaj
200-00-OFLX1MOO | mydaj [ROR]
200-00-3Z1XFL9C | ROR
200-00-RD5MDDY9 | TEAM ROR

4 - Run "Cool Edit Pro 2.1.exe" to install Cool Edit Pro 2.1.

How the fuck do I do step 3?

From the help guide...

You were also given a link to download a registration key or you received an attachment with the registration e-mail that contained the registration key. This file is called "cep21reg.exe". This is a small program that has one purpose, and that is to allow you to enter your name and serial number.

cep21reg.exe. is nowhere to be found :confused:

EDIT-NEVERMIND! Finally got it to work. There were like 3 different setup applications, one of which was "registration crack". :danceboy:

test > having to work 8 hour days.
Partly agree but i woud prefer a job instead of school and tests! Everythin but greenhousework. When i worked the summer i liked the fact that i didnt need to worry bout homework when i came home. I have 8 hour schooldays too:erk:drives me nuts!

Man we should talk, im interested in getting that axe myself now, so it'd be great to hear how it is and how you ordered, the whole process and stuff, if you care to share the details ofcourse ;)

Yes we indeed shoud :D