Guitar Player's Thread

That's what I thought. I've just been looking at those pics and more. That's the exact same guitar, except mine will have Yl BV's so I'm sure it is. Maybe he meant Alexi's RR was non-recessed?

Dno..

btw i got my alexi young gtr book through today. the front cover looks fucking awesome.

the cd that comes with it is absolutely terrible though. the playing is beyond disgusting, even know i knew this before i bought it coz i have the audio tracks. ive uploaded a few so you can hear how fucked up it is and how low have their standards when recording examples for a cd like this.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/n2rv56

how do i make the whammy bar on my ibanez edge pro II more tight? its a bit loose to the tremolo

how do i make the whammy bar on my ibanez edge pro II more tight? its a bit loose to the tremolo

I had this same problem more or less on my esp. go around into the back cavity, and there should be some kind of screw that hold the whammy bar holder unit itself (the part that you tighten the thumb screw down onto is the holder in my terminology :p). that screw is likely loose.

your whammy bar will loosen up inside the holder itself, with time, its more or less a break in period. right now its so tight its probably turning the holder unit whenever you use it, hence loosening the screw, when it really should be moving independently (not moving the entire unit). Its really just a break in period more than anything else. If not, stick some WD-40 on it.

just push down on the bar so that you can see under the tremolo and there is a small hole for an allen wrench to fit into right where the bar fits in, give it a few turns and you're set.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I shit myself when you wrote that 'cause I thought that the J2SP wasn't recessed. That would have annoyed me.

I paid for it today. Should be cleared by Wednesday (3 working days) and then should be in the UK in 3-4 working days from then, hopefully.