Guitar Player's Thread

Isn't that what I recommended?

Anyway congrats, they're awesome looking and my 770 is great so I'm sure your 550 is too. What colour have you got? Pics?

My intention was to buy it from ebay from the start, before you posted on the RX board, but i wanted one that shipped inside EU, so i was looking at other possibilites than a 550, because they weren't that easy to find at a reasonable price.

It's in purple, just as yours, but with a black pickguard. I was looking for a red one, but i found this one before. I'll get pics up when i get a camera!

add 1 or 2 springs.
na thats not what i meant :p
the whammy bar.. or stick .. you know? its a bit loose to the tremolo
just push down on the bar so that you can see under the tremolo and there is a small hole for an allen wrench to fit into right where the bar fits in, give it a few turns and you're set.
thanks ill try it later!

Do you have the Ebay link?

Forgot about that one :cool:

2465_1.JPG

Thanks guys! It looks even more awesome in person! The headstock sticker is missing though, so i'm thinking of buying one, they're only 5$ on ebay with shipping, so it's cool. Any suggestions on color? I was thinking white.

Forgot about that one :cool:

2465_1.JPG

Excellent axe man, congratulations on it. :) I'm not to sure about the scratch plate though :lol: but nontheless it doesn't stop it from being a baddass looking guitar.

Thanks guys! It looks even more awesome in person! The headstock sticker is missing though, so i'm thinking of buying one, they're only 5$ on ebay with shipping, so it's cool. Any suggestions on color? I was thinking white.

Yeah I reckon white or a silvery colour. Although if there's a similar purple available go for it imo. XD

Excellent axe man, congratulations on it. :) I'm not to sure about the scratch plate though :lol: but nontheless it doesn't stop it from being a baddass looking guitar.

Yeah I reckon white or a silvery colour. Although if there's a similar purple available go for it imo. XD

I'm not too keen on the pickguard either, but it can easily be changed.

That's actually a good idea with silver/chrome text and a white tick.

I was thinking of posting this on the Interviews thread, but I realized it's more of a guitar player's thing so here it is http://www.guitarplayer.com/article/black-metal-magic/Sep-06/23244

sorry if it's been posted before, but I've never seen it 'till now.

I posted that in The Tab Thread ages ago and tabbed out all the licks in GP4. I remember you responding to it and saying something like "oh cool, now I can practise the same things as Alexi".

Alexi Laiho guitar lessons/videos etc:

11. Alexi and Roope warmup exercises (From GuitarOne 2006)

Remember? :p

I posted that in The Tab Thread ages ago and tabbed out all the licks in GP4. I remember you responding to it and saying something like "oh cool, now I can practise the same things as Alexi".

Alexi Laiho guitar lessons/videos etc:

11. Alexi and Roope warmup exercises (From GuitarOne 2006)

Remember? :p

yeah! of course I remember that silly! I still have all those exercises in the GP file that you tabbed out...and I went right to it after I read that article :lol:. I'm just saying that I've never come across that page before so it was still cool to read.

Edit: btw, you have a really good memory for remembering my words, cuz I'm pretty sure that's almost exactly what i said :p

ok thanks enjoy, i found the screw, but its the wrong one.. if i make this one more tight, the bar too tight in the hole (cant move it anymore) but still bounces the same. what i need is the lower one of them:
ep2_armtensin.jpg

how do i access it?

Couple pics of my guitar...

Kuviaazz335.jpg

Kuviaazz327.jpg

It has Dimebucker on the bridge and SH-N2 on neck, Seymour Duncan pickups.
Tho, I'm considering on selling it...

EDIT: Oh damn, theyre pretty big, should I edit them with photoshop or something a little smaller before I upload...?:cry:

Nice axe man same as Epi's the mmv. I didn't realise they don't have bevels and have a rosewood fretboard. What pups have you got installed?