Guitar Player's Thread

BTW has anyone had the experience of trying out a Dean? is the neck like jackson?

I played a cheap shitty one (les paul-ish with kiddy flames), which was just... well, shitty

I also played the Vendetta 4.0 which is pretty cool in looks, feel and sound (great for the price I think)

And I played a Razorback with a V shaped neck.. It's different, but somehow comfortable

na thats not what i meant :p
the whammy bar.. or stick .. you know? its a bit loose to the tremolo

Hi Thomas, you're talking about an edge pro? IF it's an Edge Pro, take a look at the "arm". There are two white plastic rings. They wear out pretty fast (if you use the trem often), but they can be replaced. After replacing, the Whammy-Arm should be tight again.

Hi Thomas, you're talking about an edge pro? IF it's an Edge Pro, take a look at the "arm". There are two white plastic rings. They wear out pretty fast (if you use the trem often), but they can be replaced. After replacing, the Whammy-Arm should be tight again.
i dont have any rings there, just the arm... gotta tell the guitar builder next week when i bring it to him for the after-building-service :)

nonotrly.gif

Hey, how cute.... I should save it, hahah! :)

Ohhh, hello Corny! It's been a while since the last time you posted here... nice to see you around again. :)

I played a cheap shitty one (les paul-ish with kiddy flames), which was just... well, shitty

I also played the Vendetta 4.0 which is pretty cool in looks, feel and sound (great for the price I think)

And I played a Razorback with a V shaped neck.. It's different, but somehow comfortable

Coolish. Yeah i know the les paulish one...its name is Hot rod or somethin really ugly! Flames dont belong on guitars(unless theyre blue ghost flames). I just asked coz i was thinking of trying to save up for a Razorback V. That will take 1-2 years though since i ahve to get a car in about 2 years and some months and im going to summerwork for that money then. The license costs a bit too but with good luck i will have money for both. Theres 3 summers before that still so :lol: but i better plan ahead.

lawlz.

Recorded Laid to rest by Sinergy, while recording i noticed it was 10 bpms faster, so i couldn't get the solo to sound like i wanted, so only the first half is there.

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=45E489BF664B8206

I mic'ed my 15W amp.

Not bad. The two rhythms sound kinda out of time with each other but apart from that, it was cool. I still need to finish my tab of that song.

On another Conrad Simon related note, I'd just like to announce that he is the cleanest playing I have ever, ever heard, joint with...Paul...Gilbert.

Regardless of whether you think it's just a bullshit shred fest or not, you cannot deny this man's INSANE accuracy.

This is the first 30secs of a song called Dark Sail.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pvzely

Fucking incredible.

Not bad. The two rhythms sound kinda out of time with each other but apart from that, it was cool. I still need to finish my tab of that song.

Yeah, i noticed that when i put on headphones.

On another Conrad Simon related note, I'd just like to announce that he is the cleanest playing I have ever, ever heard, joint with...Paul...Gilbert.

Regardless of whether you think it's just a bullshit shred fest or not, you cannot deny this man's INSANE accuracy.

Fucking incredible.

I've been a fan since i saw him on Troy Grady's site, as i've said before. I love when people have so clean technique (which hardly no one has), it's actually enjoyable to listen to him just shred.

His picking hand is pretty weird though, but it gets the job done.

Conrad1.jpg

Fucking incredible.

Didn't Mr. Fast say he took lessons from him? Conrad is pretty rad, though the music can be a little lame at times, in my opinion.

Will the solo jam be posted today?