Guitar Player's Thread

How old do you think he might be? No younger than eight I think. If he sticks with it and doesn't become bored he will become very good.

Yes, but i disagree that this is out of the ordinary, give a kid a instrument at a young age and he'll learn faster than an older person. Its normal to pick up stuff faster when you're young.

^The problem is keeping them interested.

I got my new guitar today, i bought a used Ibanez Rg550 from ebay. I was looking at an ibanez with a maple fretboard, so it was awesome! I had to sell my jackson to afford it though, but it was money well spent, plays like a dream!

It's funny to see what the other people have to say in the comments. Very talented, but not a god or prodigy.

"KrisWales3 (23 minutes ago) Show Hide Marked as spam
0 Poor comment Good comment
(Reply) (Spam)
Wow kid your'e good... I'm 26 years old and have been playing for 13 years... (i've watched all your videos)and you are a fair bit better than me already!!, if you keep it up in ten years you'll be amazing, unfortunately what you will realise is that people who 'make it' in the music industry are usually fools who can only play four chords, but... rock on kid and good luck."

lol.

I got my new guitar today, i bought a used Ibanez Rg550 from ebay. I was looking at an ibanez with a maple fretboard, so it was awesome! I had to sell my jackson to afford it though, but it was money well spent, plays like a dream!

do we get to hear it anytime soon :p

do we get to hear it anytime soon :p

I would like to, but then again i can't make a decent recording tone, so it wouldn't be fair to the guitar :ill:

But i'll post some pics if i get a hold of a camera, the looks aren't really the best, but i still think it looks cool!

"KrisWales3 (23 minutes ago) Show Hide Marked as spam
0 Poor comment Good comment
(Reply) (Spam)
Wow kid your'e good... I'm 26 years old and have been playing for 13 years... (i've watched all your videos)and you are a fair bit better than me already!!, if you keep it up in ten years you'll be amazing, unfortunately what you will realise is that people who 'make it' in the music industry are usually fools who can only play four chords, but... rock on kid and good luck."

lol.

Did you think that was me? :lol: I rarely post comments on youtube so no. I'm not 26 nor have I been playing for 13 years.

Edit- Not sure of the purpose of your comment. I'm a little out of it right now :lol:

Isn't that what I recommended?

Anyway congrats, they're awesome looking and my 770 is great so I'm sure your 550 is too. What colour have you got? Pics?

Did you think that was me? :lol: I rarely post comments on youtube so no. I'm not 26 nor have I been playing for 13 years.

Edit- Not sure of the purpose of your comment. I'm a little out of it right now :lol:

lol its not that i thought it was you, just you said some of the comments were funny, and i figured that one was kind of king :p

and a bit late night boozing? XD