Guitar Player's Thread

Hey guys!
Any Ibanez players around here?
I wanted to know what do you think about the RG550XX 20th Anniversary L.Edition.
It looks awesome but I hardy ever tryed an Ibanez.

COB-OT FORUM JAM #2

† Download Here †

Setlist:

• Conti [00:01-00:46]
• jmbullet [00:46-01:31]
• inhe [01:31-02:18]
• Earth Breather [02:17-03:02]
• Mystique [03:02-03:47]
• Corny [03:47-04:32]
• HomerJ_123 [04:32-05:17]
&#8226; <-Warheart-> [05:17-06:22]

Thanks to all that took part. Enjoy. :kickass:

Ohmygoodgod... do my eyes see well? Finally the second forum-jam.... :Smokin: :kickass:
I just listened to it and I liked this one too... congratz to everyone who gave his/her contribution, I admire you all!

And thanks to Mitchy for doing the whole editing/mixing thing (dunno how to call it, I'm limited about english words)!

And I agree: I think you guys should really do more of this forum-jams, cuz they're entertaining not only for you players, but for us listeners too.... thanks everyone, it was really nice!!! :)

and Iam not trying to sound harsh or whatever and I am in no position to judge poeple but a lot of you guys were trying stuff way above you. It would sound better just like Mitch always says with a nice melody.

True. I couldn't accept that I wasn't able to play things clean which I had nailed months ago perfectly. The result is shit, but now, I have motivation to practice again.

Overall, I didn't really like the result of this jam. Perhaps it was the backing track, who knows. Does anyone else think that the BT really invites to play boring? :lol:

damn i sound bad ^^
well i havent had any time to practise :p

edit: damn mitch you freak :D

That was fun! I think a GP jam would be in place next, it will probably yield more participants, so that could be fun.

I don't like it, so I will pass until we start the next "real" jam. All the guys who normally just talk and ham will probably participate because they don't need to show what they really can play.

EDIT: Although, cool idea, it just doesn't attract me.

I don't like it, so I will pass until we start the next "real" jam. All the guys who normally just talk and ham will probably participate because they don't need to show what they really can play.

You don't have to be a great guitarist to have cool ideas. Maybe some people don't have the time to practice enough to pull off what comes up in their heads, or they just don't get the motivation. So from my point of view, doing a GP jam isn't just for people who brag about their geetar skeelz, but people who have some cool ideas but just can't play them.

Yeah, but you type the notes in and just get that shitty MIDI-Sound. Whatever, I didn't want to take the fun away :)

I really look forward to the next jam. We have to keep the Jams constantly alive because they seem to drive the thread-bashes away :lol:

COB-OT FORUM JAM #2

&#8224; Download Here &#8224;

Setlist:

&#8226; Conti [00:01-00:46]
&#8226; jmbullet [00:46-01:31]
&#8226; inhe [01:31-02:18]
&#8226; Earth Breather [02:17-03:02]
&#8226; Mystique [03:02-03:47]
&#8226; Corny [03:47-04:32]
&#8226; HomerJ_123 [04:32-05:17]
&#8226; <-Warheart-> [05:17-06:22]

Thanks to all that took part. Enjoy. :kickass:

I'm looking forward to hearing this. I just moved into an apartment near UCLA cuz school is starting soon, so I haven't had the time to come on line. And I'm on my friend's comp right now so I dont wanna dl it on here, but i can't wait to hear everyone's solos :)

Cool Stuff! Not trying to be mean but some of those tones were unbearable :lol:
yeah, I know exactly who you're talking about in this comment :lol: I can't help it though. I have no pedals or efffect thingys. Just my amp and the mic. I didn't even use any of the effects in Cool Edit Pro :erk:

Hey! I'm so glad to see that you're back. I can't wait to hear your solo, cuz I remember that last one you did for the Blues in G bt was freakin awesome.