Guitar Player's Thread

Nice interview! I saw a MAB Workshop at Wacken and he was so much cooler than I had expected.

Btw, I have so fucking much to do with university stuff that I can't even think of playing guitar. I could grab it now instead of posting here, but it doesn't work: I don't know how many trains I missed because I wanted to play guitar "just a few minutes" :erk:

For anyone who cares, I started working on a proper tab of YJM's Trilogy Suite. Aside from some awkward rhythms during the solos, it's probably about as accurate as it's gonna get. Enjoy.

I use some of that song as a daily practice thing actually. So I'm curious to see how your tab differs...but problem is, the file wont open! it says HTTP/1.0 404 Not Found when i click download link.

For anyone who cares, I started working on a proper tab of YJM's Trilogy Suite. Aside from some awkward rhythms during the solos, it's probably about as accurate as it's gonna get. Enjoy.

Sounds great, good job!

Only thing I would change is the fingerings for some parts, like the diminished arpeggios and the desecending harmonic minor runs. Everything else looks pretty much perfect. :kickass:

I got a simple question. I got a tube head with FX loop. Can i put a Lee jackson perfect connection GP-1000 in the FX loop?(Just a question i got on my mind just now.)

I got a simple question. I got a tube head with FX loop. Can i put a Lee jackson perfect connection GP-1000 in the FX loop?(Just a question i got on my mind just now.)

why would you want to put a pre amp in the FX loop? most preamp/poweramp heads have a feature to jsut solely use the power amp. if you want, you can run Lee Jackson>your amps power amp>cab.

why would you want to put a pre amp in the FX loop? most preamp/poweramp heads have a feature to jsut solely use the power amp. if you want, you can run Lee Jackson>your amps power amp>cab.

Really?:cool: I had no idea!:O Cool. But if there aint the function then is it possible to use in FX loop? HOw will that work? shitty? (kinda pointless questions but a stupid one gets smarter by asking:lol:)