Guitar Player's Thread

To swabs pic of guitar. I hate everythin with the shape les paul. Theyre not anythin for me since the playing position with it is fucked up when uve owned Rhoads guitars for over 1 year.

just a bit of help to me in buying a new guitar:

can MMV's be purchased anywhere around the internet and shipped to other countries appart from finland?it's because I saw it the other day in Musamaailma website and it's damn hot,but they don't ship outside finland.so,is there any way of getting it shipped to anothre country or I must go to finland if I want to get it? (here is the guitar: http://www.musamaailma.fi/epages/musa.axl/?ObjectPath=/Shops/musa/Products/10171062 )

other option I'm considering are Jackson stars(as Mitch's),but I don't know how to order them,could anone tell me?

and the last one but the option I dig more is ordering a Ran Invader(just as Vader's frontman black and red V) or a custom Ran,but the problem is that,when you fill your custom order,they're supossed to send you a message confirming the price and specs and with their bank number,and I've tried twice but no message arrives at my inbox.has anyone ordered a Ran or know anyone who has in order to help me a bit?

independently of which guitar I choose(as I say I'm about 50% Ran,35%Jackson,15%MMV),it's going to be my main guitar for not less than 4 or 5 years for every activity:home playing,gigs,recordings,...,so I don't want to do a bad choice.thanks

just a bit of help to me in buying a new guitar:

can MMV's be purchased anywhere around the internet and shipped to other countries appart from finland?it's because I saw it the other day in Musamaailma website and it's damn hot,but they don't ship outside finland.so,is there any way of getting it shipped to anothre country or I must go to finland if I want to get it? (here is the guitar: http://www.musamaailma.fi/epages/musa.axl/?ObjectPath=/Shops/musa/Products/10171062 )

other option I'm considering are Jackson stars(as Mitch's),but I don't know how to order them,could anone tell me?

and the last one but the option I dig more is ordering a Ran Invader(just as Vader's frontman black and red V) or a custom Ran,but the problem is that,when you fill your custom order,they're supossed to send you a message confirming the price and specs and with their bank number,and I've tried twice but no message arrives at my inbox.has anyone ordered a Ran or know anyone who has in order to help me a bit?

independently of which guitar I choose(as I say I'm about 50% Ran,35%Jackson,15%MMV),it's going to be my main guitar for not less than 4 or 5 years for every activity:home playing,gigs,recordings,...,so I don't want to do a bad choice.thanks

Both jackson and Ran will kick MMVs ass for sure. You can get Musmaailma to ship to other countries but u have to email them for that. I would go with a customised Ran RR if i were you. I woud not mind getting a jackson stars either but if id to get a new guitar (if not ran)id probably go for an Alexi edwards just coz i like the black one with white pinstripes and sawteeth and id probably chuck out the EMG HZ and replace it with EMG 81,

EDIT: The MMV price is sky high. I woudnt get one yet if i were you. I got mine for 550! Thats fuckin 150 euros more since it now costs 700 euros!:O Not worth it. Definetly not. You can hope they lower the price tho.

well,it's not that bad 700E for 2 EMG HZ,floyd rose...but anyway,as I say it'll probably be a Ran custom(they're about 1500 euros,wich for a custom shop is great),but I'd like to get a clear idea of stars before I decide,because they too look great.

well,it's not that bad 700E for 2 EMG HZ,floyd rose...but anyway,as I say it'll probably be a Ran custom(they're about 1500 euros,wich for a custom shop is great),but I'd like to get a clear idea of stars before I decide,because they too look great.

yeah but they were 550 at MM before and at a local store u cud get one for 499 so then its not a good deal :erk: Otherwise its completely ok! :)

For some odd reason, I couldn't help but laugh about this :lol: :
lolownedXD.jpg

i hate it when girls/kids get super attention JUST because they are kids/girls, yet they suck arse at guitar, compared to otehr people. I thought it was the music that matters? I guess not.

Also, i found 3200$ laying in my bank accoutn for no apparent reason, so i might be getting me a ESP Sv Standard ;)

So guys and girls, if i get it, should i switch out the hardware for black? Because its Black body with white pinstripes, im thinking it looks KINDA weird with gold hardware? Im not sure. Gimme your opinions

Yeah.. I read in this or some other thread that Gold Hardware needs more cleaning and stuff. This is no problem for me though, because i hate a dirty guitar, so i clean it anyways when i change strings(which i do often, twice a month maybe, or something) :lol:

Thing is i like gold too, but im not sure if i'll get sick of it or not.. I might go for gold, because i have black hardware on teh one i have now.. I can change it if i want i guess, i think the guitar shop mentioned they can exchange the hardware cheap, if they get the old hardware..

Yeah.. I read in this or some other thread that Gold Hardware needs more cleaning and stuff. This is no problem for me though, because i hate a dirty guitar, so i clean it anyways when i change strings(which i do often, twice a month maybe, or something) :lol:

a) expensive and b) amg?