Guitar Player's Thread

But yeah anyway, does anyone know what the advantages/disadvantages are of setting up the springs like Alexi?

3829_1.jpg

Uh, Anyone? Any input would be fantastic.

Front shot:
rr1ee9.jpg

Really stunning, can't do anything but congratulate you more :lol: :kickass: Btw I know it's not the right thread, but are you definatly going to see CoB in march?

Thanks! Much appreciated :) I would love to try but i'm kind of disabled for the time being :lol: I thought about changing the number of springs to, but then again it all depends on spring strength, and the type of tremolo. Just out of curiosity what trem does your RG have?

Depends on how you use DKFH. As far as I know, Guitar Pro uses the GM-Drummap. So you have to make sure in your sequencer, that the DKFH-sounds lie on the right places in the drummap.

Sorry, can you explain this please? I really want to continue drumming with Guitar Pro, but with a better sound...

I've downloaded DKFH, and I can't do anything with it, someone said something about EZdrummer - I've downloaded it too, and I installed it, but what is it supposed to be? Cause I don't see it in my computer, it doesn't seems to be a program.

Thanks! Much appreciated :) I would love to try but i'm kind of disabled for the time being :lol: I thought about changing the number of springs to, but then again it all depends on spring strength, and the type of tremolo. Just out of curiosity what trem does your RG have?

Licensed FR, which sucks!

Really stunning, can't do anything but congratulate you more :lol: :kickass: Btw I know it's not the right thread, but are you definatly going to see CoB in march?

I definitely am. I bought my ticket last night and I'm taking the day off work whether they like it or not. I've still got like 6 days holiday to book so I could just use those up if I needed to.

Sorry, can you explain this please? I really want to continue drumming with Guitar Pro, but with a better sound...

I've downloaded DKFH, and I can't do anything with it, someone said something about EZdrummer - I've downloaded it too, and I installed it, but what is it supposed to be? Cause I don't see it in my computer, it doesn't seems to be a program.

I'm having the same problem. I downloaded and installed "DKFH" and "Ezdrummer" and there's nothing in my Start menu or on my desktop or anything. I can't run anything, it just says it installed it.

std2.jpg

Never knew alexi had a guitar like that :Smug: Looks a bit like the Limited edition one sold in finland but that one has different inlays and loooks generally different.

@Kevin(?) and Mitch:

Afaik, EZDrummer is not a "standalone" plugin.You need a sequencer like Cubase, Logic, Kristal etc.

Kristal is Freeware and has a very good reputation. http://www.kreatives.org/kristal/
I use Cubase SX (not freeware) and I never used Kristal. SO I can't help you in all Details if you download Kristal.

When you have installed your sequencer (where you record and mix all the tracks.), try to activate a VST-Instrument. EzDrummer should be in the list.
I can explain you more if you have a sequencer on your PC.