Guitar Player's Thread

Also just curious *SPAM* If anyone may be interested in actually purchasing or trading for my beloved ESP/edwards RR look a like, complete with brUTAL upgrades all professionally done by my guitar tech. Here are some so-so pictures of it.
IMG_1665.jpg

STA_1657.jpg

(the guitar ONLY haha)

As for details. It IS an Edwards in fact, which most of you know are very nice guitars. With an ESP custom logo on it. All gold hardware, two Seymour Duncan pickups with a JB in the bridge and a '59 in the neck. I have the EMG 81's it came with, but that'd cost extra. The Yellow Bevels is a custom paint job I had done by a custom bike shop. Looks amazing. The inlays ARE in fact stickers that I put on, because I just have a think for sharkfin inlays. Underneath they're regular dots. I don't think this cheapens it in any way and makes it look cooler, but I can remove the stickers easily for anyone who is interested. They come right off. There are few minor belt buckle scratches on the back like most guitars but that's to be expected. It plays absolutely wonderful and I love this guitar to death, but I'm just so set on getting a Jackson RR24 or something similar :erk: For any more details or for anyone who may be interested in actually purchasing or trading for this guitar please let me know, or Private Message. Definitely one of my best high-end guitars and never disappointed. Thanks a lot guys! :headbang:

~Andrew

Also just curious *SPAM* If anyone may be interested in actually purchasing or trading for my beloved ESP/edwards RR look a like, complete with brUTAL upgrades all professionally done by my guitar tech. Here are some so-so pictures of it.
IMG_1665.jpg

STA_1657.jpg

(the guitar ONLY haha)

As for details. It IS an Edwards in fact, which most of you know are very nice guitars. With an ESP custom logo on it. All gold hardware, two Seymour Duncan pickups with a JB in the bridge and a '59 in the neck. I have the EMG 81's it came with, but that'd cost extra. The Yellow Bevels is a custom paint job I had done by a custom bike shop. Looks amazing. The inlays ARE in fact stickers that I put on, because I just have a think for sharkfin inlays. Underneath they're regular dots. I don't think this cheapens it in any way and makes it look cooler, but I can remove the stickers easily for anyone who is interested. They come right off. There are few minor belt buckle scratches on the back like most guitars but that's to be expected. It plays absolutely wonderful and I love this guitar to death, but I'm just so set on getting a Jackson RR24 or something similar :erk: For any more details or for anyone who may be interested in actually purchasing or trading for this guitar please let me know, or Private Message. Definitely one of my best high-end guitars and never disappointed. Thanks a lot guys! :headbang:

~Andrew

pretty nice shit. two cabs, you gig live?

iæd go for the RR24 because of several reasons. Price being one, but going down to details, the tremolo seems to not have a trem cavity at all, so its a one way only, and i REALLY dislike playing those

Sorry man...but wtf are you on..crack?

Top mounted...or non recessed tremolos whammy in both directions....

The proof is the Kramer than I own, which is top mounted...that does both....

extremely well.

^^^^^ The only think I don't like about the Pink Alexi Guitar... is the SUPER HUGE cutaway on the right wing. Totally loses for me. Bet it plays better though. :loco:

Haha what? That's one of the main reasons I DO like it! I may have ended up getting the RR24 if it wasn't for that. I don't like the feel of playing without a cutaway, and playability is very important to me in guitars.

Sorry man...but wtf are you on..crack?

Top mounted...or non recessed tremolos whammy in both directions....

The proof is the Kramer than I own, which is top mounted...that does both....

extremely well.

No i certainly am not. And no, not ALL are like your Kramer man, just yesterday i played a Charvel with a Floyd Rose without tremcavity, it did not pull back. And it looked the same as on that guitar, so i ASSUMED that it was the same deal. I know that non recessed tremolos whammy in both directions, like on Nazgul's RR1(i believe). But that one has a tremcavity, so i again ASSUMED that you'd need a tremcavity to be able to do that. Seems i was wrong?

(the guitar ONLY haha)

~Andrew

I don't like the stickers and I don't have the money to buy a new guitar atm.

But you should get a fucking price for having a Ron Jeremy Picture at your cab :cool:

No i certainly am not. And no, not ALL are like your Kramer man, just yesterday i played a Charvel with a Floyd Rose without tremcavity, it did not pull back. And it looked the same as on that guitar, so i ASSUMED that it was the same deal. I know that non recessed tremolos whammy in both directions, like on Nazgul's RR1(i believe). But that one has a tremcavity, so i again ASSUMED that you'd need a tremcavity to be able to do that. Seems i was wrong?

You are wrong ;). On a non-recessed floyd rose (like that one in the first pic), you DON'T need a pull back cavity and you are still able to pull it back more than needed ;).

Yes, my RR has non-recessed floyd AND a pull back cavity, but it is really not needed. I would prefer it to have no cavity, it would look much cleaner like that.

FYI, Alexi's and Roopes Jackson had non-recessed floyd roses WITHOUT pull back cavities behind the trem (just like the guitar in first pic) and they were still able to pull back on tremolo , no? ;)

Another quick question for anyone who does own a RR24. Are the higher frets up to 24 actually hard to reach. It wouldn't seem to me because the point where the body touches the neck seems to be the same place where the cutaway on the ESP's (Because ESP's are bigger than than Jacksons.) Anyone have any trouble playing fine all the way up the neck on their RR24's?

I don't like the stickers and I don't have the money to buy a new guitar atm.

But you should get a fucking price for having a Ron Jeremy Picture at your cab :cool:
Here comest the quote "Suck my dick" Ron jeremy :lol:
Another quick question for anyone who does own a RR24. Are the higher frets up to 24 actually hard to reach. It wouldn't seem to me because the point where the body touches the neck seems to be the same place where the cutaway on the ESP's (Because ESP's are bigger than than Jacksons.) Anyone have any trouble playing fine all the way up the neck on their RR24's?

I dont have trouble going up the neck.

IMG_1665.jpg

STA_1657.jpg

(the guitar ONLY haha)

~Andrew

I'm really really really interested, but I won't have much money for a few months. What's your asking price? (PM me if ya want)