Guitar Player's Thread

If you listen to it with headphones, adding chorus 2 makes it pop right out and surround your ears completely, even if it's at the lowest setting, that's what I usually have it on when I'm doing my leads, like the forum jams etc.

For me, chorus 1 is panned to the right a bit and turning it off is dry.

Here's another clip of what I mean:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/c5kuvc

Try putting your headphones into the INPUT of the unit and see if it works that way instead. It SHOULD definitely work like that 'cause there's nothing between the output and the headphones.

You've been more than enough help, but i think the best is just to fiddle around with the thing to find a tone that fits me, although the settings you gave me are a really nice start. It's getting better and better, so thanks!

I mic'ed up my 15W amp, tbh, i kinda like that low distortion dry sound, it sounds pretty full, but it sounds sooo out of place when accompanied by other stuff. :lol:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/y06a46

The "Crazy Train" solo is easier than I remember it to be :D. I'll probably post a video, if I actually learn it. (I know I say that every time, but it'll come!)

Imo, its really pointless to make a cover video of something thats been covered a billion times, UNLESS you add something new to it. Like how Ozielzinho did to Mr Crowley.

Imo, its really pointless to make a cover video of something thats been covered a billion times, UNLESS you add something new to it. Like how Ozielzinho did to Mr Crowley.

I have to agree, the only reason i would learn another musician's work is if i could actually use something in my own playing.

I often think that. I honestly can't stand Eruption, Master Of Puppets, Crazy Train, Stairway To Heaven etc JUST because everyone whores the fuck outta' them when they first start playing.

I like to learn the stuff that noone else does.

I just feel like learning it, because it's one of the things that made me start playing guitar (Randy in general, but it seems to be one of his easier solos, so I can see why they start with it).

Most of the things I want to learn are "too hard" for me right now :/.

I just feel like learning it, because it's one of the things that made me start playing guitar (Randy in general, but it seems to be one of his easier solos, so I can see why they start with it).

Most of the things I want to learn are "too hard" for me right now :/.

That happened to me aswell, and still happens (that's why i never try to learn any song :lol: ), but there's nothing wrong with playing a cool lick/phrase at half speed, even if you might never get it up to full speed, atleast you got a cool lick.

It does sound pretty cool, although i'd prefer "double tempo" on the drums (i don't know the actual term for it)