Guitar Player's Thread

Have you uploaded any samples of this one yet?

And here's something I've been doing tonight. Having a shot at the solo in the live Tokyo Warhearts version of Touch Like Angel Of Death.

I learnt it all tonight by ear with nothing to slow it down and then got bored and made up my own ending. I've uploaded an audio and video version just for the sake of it.

AUDIO
VIDEO

Jackson RR!! :kickass:

great job!your guitar it's just :worship: :lol: wish I could get one of those,but my parent's pay half of the new guitar still(yeah,I'm doing nothing besides University,I'm so fucking lazy,:lol:,someday I should get a job)and they don't trust the net for payement,so I can't get neither an Edwards nor a Star,so I'll have to go for the RR24(I wan't a guitar with 1 pick up,rhoad's shape,floyd and neck thru,other options?and also I must admit that I am a fucking fanboy,:lol:)

I recorded a riff from my song with the tube screamer in the chain, it does give alot of feedback/noise, but i think the tone is pretty nice.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/24b34q

The tone is nice. I'd wanna get a unit that could get me a tone like that. The riff is cool too, I actually look forward to it. I seem to like your writing ability.

┼Victim of the Night┼;6743523 said:
I think I'm in love with your hands... yes, 'cause wow Mitch, that was REALLY one of the best videos you did so far, believe me... and the song is one of my favourites too, so I'm even happier. Awesome job! :)

Ahhh, I'm feeling good, what a nice way to start the day, after seeing such a surprise-vid... thanks, hehe.

Thanks sweetheat. ♥

Yeah it was awesome:kickass:

:kickass:

If only.

great job!your guitar it's just :worship: :lol: wish I could get one of those,but my parent's pay half of the new guitar still(yeah,I'm doing nothing besides University,I'm so fucking lazy,:lol:,someday I should get a job)and they don't trust the net for payement,so I can't get neither an Edwards nor a Star,so I'll have to go for the RR24(I wan't a guitar with 1 pick up,rhoad's shape,floyd and neck thru,other options?and also I must admit that I am a fucking fanboy,:lol:)

Do they sell the RR24 in your local stores then?

And something I could suggest that I've done before is to get someone else to buy the guitar offline for you but you pay that person for the guitar and shipping through paypal, and then pay a bit extra for the shipping from that person over to you.

I bought some purple volume knobs for my Ibanez RG770 because the online Ebay store only shipped to USA and Canada so there was no way I could get them. Luckily, someone offered to buy them and ship them over to me.

Obviously, it'd be more for shipping with a guitar but if it's what you really wanted, then you'd probably be willing to pay that bit extra because it's fucking worth it!!!!!!

Heyo, sorry to make a silly little request. But I'm absolutey in love with this lead solo [ame]http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=13687893[/ame] but my tabbing skills are particularly shite :lol: If anyone has the time and wouldn't mind tabbing it out that would be awesome.

Heyo, sorry to make a silly little request. But I'm absolutey in love with this lead solo http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=13687893 but my tabbing skills are particularly shite :lol: If anyone has the time and wouldn't mind tabbing it out that would be awesome.

If you can somehow download it, you can use some slowdown program, which makes it a whole lot easier. That conrad simon transcription i posted some time ago, was pretty much my second transcription ever. Most of it was because of amazing slow downer. Not only does transcribing help your transcribing skills (obviously) but it helps to develop your ears, as you've probably heard a million times.

Just by listening to it, it's pretty much built around an F#min arpeggio, so go from there.

Do they sell the RR24 in your local stores then?

And something I could suggest that I've done before is to get someone else to buy the guitar offline for you but you pay that person for the guitar and shipping through paypal, and then pay a bit extra for the shipping from that person over to you.

I bought some purple volume knobs for my Ibanez RG770 because the online Ebay store only shipped to USA and Canada so there was no way I could get them. Luckily, someone offered to buy them and ship them over to me.

Obviously, it'd be more for shipping with a guitar but if it's what you really wanted, then you'd probably be willing to pay that bit extra because it's fucking worth it!!!!!!

they do sell the RR24,and the problem about the online thing is that the RR24 is going to cost me 1010 euros,and I think that a Star would be(putting all together guitar+shippings+shippings to my place)more,and an Edwars too(obviously if I get and Edwards I'd get the one w gainbooster,because for a band with two guitars I find more suitable a passive pick up boosted for solos).and also I think I remember you posted not long ago that Stars were going through a reforming process or sth about prices and shippings maybe?it'd be great to have a star or an Edwards,but I have 1000 euros and as I don't work(I just focus on university)this amount is not likely to increas.even though thanks for the tip!

nice, well done!

sounds like some kind of 80s intro hair rock song:kickass: i'll check up on further development.

I thought the same. Big improvement, sounds like it it sustaining much better.

I enjoyed it. You know this already but the tone needs work. Practice your vibrato more and everything will sound more solid.

Heyo, sorry to make a silly little request. But I'm absolutey in love with this lead solo http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=13687893 but my tabbing skills are particularly shite :lol: If anyone has the time and wouldn't mind tabbing it out that would be awesome.

Neat.