Guitar Player's Thread

I played a really really kickass ibanez 7 string the other day, only $400. i love their midrange guitars for the price most def.

^Shit man! I would honestly not waste my money on that one. I would much rather get a Peavey 6505+ or JSX head. Other expensive heads id like to add to my collection are Randall V2(Michael Amott uses this), Krank Revolution Also a JCM-800 Would be pretty nice :)

EDIT: The Randall would be the most logical one since i like their tone and it has been awesome. Michael Amott has awesome tone too!

I mean look at it...its very equipped! It even has a 6 band graphic equalizer!:D Extremely versatile amp id say. And theres switchable channels from SS sound to Full Tube. I think its awesome. Might get one of those in a long time.

190605.jpg

Yes and its equipped with a Direct out recording output. Very awesome head indeed. For all around use. Rather pricey tho. 1300€ BUT i reckon it'd be worth it.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=20094586&blogID=334403289

^ZOMG DUDE! That is SO my next future dream amp!:lol: I mean it has everything for me! Amott still kicks some major butts! It looked hawt in red/silver. Really nice looking head IMO.

Let him have it! Apart from that he's a cool person, and he's keeping this thread alive aswell. I may be more understanding drunk, but stil!

^Shit man! I would honestly not waste my money on that one. I would much rather get a Peavey 6505+ or JSX head. Other expensive heads id like to add to my collection are Randall V2(Michael Amott uses this), Krank Revolution Also a JCM-800 Would be pretty nice :)

EDIT: The Randall would be the most logical one since i like their tone and it has been awesome. Michael Amott has awesome tone too!

I mean look at it...its very equipped! It even has a 6 band graphic equalizer!:D Extremely versatile amp id say. And theres switchable channels from SS sound to Full Tube. I think its awesome. Might get one of those in a long time.

190605.jpg

Yes and its equipped with a Direct out recording output. Very awesome head indeed. For all around use. Rather pricey tho. 1300€ BUT i reckon it'd be worth it.

fuck JSX series is pure SHIT. peavey 6505+ is :kickass: though. definetly gonna get one of those. sure that head may sound awesome in writing, but you cant know anything unless you play one

Definitely!

http://ozielzinho.com.br/

Ozielzinho got his custom guitar! Don't really know when this happened, but i noticed it on his site just now. The video shows the building of the guitar aswell as him playing one of his songs, a must see for everyone imo. Just press the top link named "Assista agora!". Really cool guitar actually, apart from the headstock.

Not bad. I don't like the yellow bit through the middle but that long horn at the top is cool.

count me in this time as well.
so if we are going to do it how many bars do we play?
or does every one get to play the full length of it?

I dno yet, I haven't decided.

i might be able to get a good enough sound, i'll give it a go lol

Good stuff.

I'd like to try this jam thing, if i can record that is :S

edit: Just played through that backing a few times, and its fun to improvise with, ideas flow so fast :D But its a slow track, so i think i'll focus more on phrasing than speed :p

Good to hear. Most of the time when people concentrate on speed, it just sounds like shit anyway.

if i'm welcome i'd rly enjoy to join the competition...to i'm not a hundred percent sure about it...but i geuss i'll be in :D

Please do, it's fun, it's never a competition.

I'll be the first one to show my gay ass 5 min of attempts for solo
http://www.sendspace.com/file/0794uu

Sounded cool. Sometimes the two lines clashed because of the low frequency. You might find it better to play the bass notes only if you're going to do a lead line too. When the lower bit at the beginning was just on it's own, it sounded ok though.

Stop that, seriously.

:lol:

NEW VIDEO!:
SNBN (small section)

:lol: That's better than what I can do!!

So, the list for the forum jam is (and you better fucking play if you say you will!!! :mad:):

• Warheart
• Inhe
• Ruins
• Dave
• Muffin
• flyingv_guy

• Warheart
• Inhe
• Ruins
• Dave
• Muffin
• flyingv_guy
• Earth Breather

So the Rock ballad is backing track? Count me halfly in :lol: I have to find my cable that goes directly into soundcard from pedal first before i can say 100% I might not be able to record before end of next week but if that is ok IM IN!!!!!!

Cool backing track, I think I'll join depending on the dates for a specific reason :heh:, I might actually put some effort into this jam and not waste time writing a solo like with the last 1, I think I'll try and wing it. Don't count me in for cetain though.

@Zach good job, you have improved quite a bit. Keep it up! :)