Guitar Player's Thread

Yeah, but sometimes that sounds really weird so I pull them in about 40-80, depending on the tone, drum sound, volumes etc etc.

Yeah, i guess your right. It's just that it fits really well with my rythm tone from the pod :kickass: (first time i use that smiley! )

I'm on my computer chair in the living room. :p Why?
Nothing to worry about, sorry... I just missed you.

Also, I thought you would be at work now... I'm glad you aren't, then! Some more rest is always good, and it allows you to spend more time to practise all the stuff that you said you couldn't do in a long time.
So, who is in your arms at the moment, Miss Jackson or Miss Ibanez? (and now instead you'll answer "It's Miss BC Rich!!"....haha) :)

Ah ok. :)

Well I did work today. I was supposed to start at 10 but I woke up at 8am thinking "fuck it, I'll stay in bed" and then my friend phoned me and woke me up again at 12 saying that I could get moaned at if I don't come in 'cause I said I would so I just started at 1pm instead and finished at 4. Noone was in anyway so I could do what I wanted.

I have the Jackson currently.

Ahh, I understand... well, I'm gonna come there where you work and kill your boss, so you'll be freer!!! :heh: (...ah Eli, you're so stupid, shut uuuup.)

It's good to hear you've managed to do anything you wanted to do as well...

And I'm glad to know you're playing Miss Jackson... no, wait, it's a miss.... ok, I'm not glad anymore!! :mad: ....nah, I joke (not really, maybe o_O). :)
Now, seriously speaking, I hope you'll record other vids soon: dya have any ideas about what you could play?

Ok then... I promise I'll stay silent about it till the day I'll see you posting a new vid, I only hope it's not gonna be too late. Well, now I go... byez!

I'm not good enough to play some of the stuff you'd want. Maybe one day when I start practising again, I'll start working on it. Let me know what you like...

thanks for the help Mitch,but as you said I'll have to live with it.it still sounds shitty.but as my playing is not that good(I'm actually bad compared to the average playing of the board,:lol:)it's not a big loss if I don't take part in the jam.I'll wait and hear what you and the others record.and about the Retur To The Fourth World thing I've not forgotten.I'm bringing the guitar back this weeck so hopefully during the week I'll be able to post a video abput that intro the way I play it.

Anyone heard of Derek Bailey? Apparently he's ment to be one of the largest contributers to guitar playing in general, I have absolutely no fucking idea why though. I can appreciate most styles but this is pure shit :erk:

Last edited by a moderator:
about the green pinstripe guitar, remember when warheart said it originally had gold hardware and some people disagreed, well that vid proves warheart right. Does alexi's wildchild jackson have a single coil? (first guitar you see when the camera goes up it)

jesus christ im at the esp forums and im looking at the "post your rig thread" and it is just mind blowing. this one guy has like 46 fuckin guitars. so many diezels and high end crap. fuck its unbelievable, what the hell do those people do to make all the money!