Guitar Player's Thread

Most of those guys are in full time employment with high end jobs. But yeah I do agree, most guys on there have insane rigs and its fucking normal for them to have a few ENGLs, few cabs and a shit load of rack gear.

the real question is, How well can they actually play considering their full time, high end jobs that they have?

just cuz you have expensive shit, doesn't mean you know how to play.

well,there you got a point,but I still go nuts when I see this,:lol:

you know,when you see people posting thinks like:''here are a couple of USA soloists,a double nech and a strat'' as if it was the most common thing on earth,when every fucking soloist is around 3000 €.

I die a little everytime I see this guys collection. Apparently this isn't not all either.

studio48yl.jpg

studio113ne.jpg

Yeah, if I had the money I'd get plenty of guitars, although having said that my tastes are specific so it'd be a minute collection + I don't see the point in having so many, I mean I bet the guy doesn't even have time to play them all.

that's for sure.I'd be more than happy with 4-5 guitars,but I think I'll end up in 3(1 as main,1 as backup for gigs and 1 for ''experiments'' and for changing tunnings every now and then.this is the reason because of this last one is most likely to be a no-tremolo guitar,:lol:because keep tunning and retunning a floyd would be a nightmare)

I'm not good enough to play some of the stuff you'd want.
Not true... you're good enough to play anything YOU'd want, not what I want... cuz that's the nice thing of it: watching and hearing too a vid of someone who plays songs and stuff he likes, that is enjoyable.

Maybe one day when I start practising again, I'll start working on it. Let me know what you like...
What I like? Hmm...
...I like Rock! Music will never stop! Give me electric shock.... I like Rock!!!!

Well, I'll go to sleep now, 'cause I don't feel that good.
Goodnight Mitch and everyone who's about to go to sleep too... bye everyone! :wave:

Emil from Daath doing some Gilbert gypsy shit
:worship:
A true player who actually knows what he is talking about. I'd want him as my teacher.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like that he doesn't hold the guitar like you would a regular strat shape. he holds it as if it's a V, which is much more comfortable imo. But he really likes to anchor...

and yeah, I'd want him as my teacher too :oops: