Guitar Player's Thread

I was thinking the contrary actually. It's much more fun to hear everything when it's done. It will be posted in this thread for all to download anyways, so everyone will hear it sooner or later.

inhe said:
But the click doesn't work, is it supposed to be like that?

Bastard!! :lol: You obviously saw it before I edited in the link. It works now. :p

great!now this to all players of the jam:could you post what you play here appart from sending it to Mitch?that way the ones not playing can hear what you do.

They can wait until the final thing is posted. Most people don't want people hearing their solos with no backing track. I have no problem with it if everyone posted their solos in the thread but it's completely up to them.

I was thinking the contrary actually. It's much more fun to hear everything when it's done. It will be posted in this thread for all to download anyways, so everyone will hear it sooner or later.

Which as you know, is the way we always do it because of this reason.

Bastard!! :lol: You obviously saw it before I edited in the link. It works now. :p

Yeah you know, i sit infront of COBOT playing guitar all the time, and when i do some legato i take the time to press F5 with my right hand to see if anyone has posted in this thread :lol:

Yeah you know, i sit infront of COBOT playing guitar all the time, and when i do some legato i take the time to press F5 with my right hand to see if anyone has posted in this thread :lol:

AMG ME TOO!! :lol:

And here's a short vid of me playing "Belly Dancer" by Joe Satriani.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/648i45

I have one for The Forgotten Pt.2 but I dno whether to upload it or not 'cause I improvised loads and did a few ghey things.

Cool stuff Mitch, your tone is really cool as usual. I've never liked Satch, but it sounds good when you're playing it.

I'll copy what i wrote in the tab thread, because i'm guessing that everyone doesn't always read there;

I finished the solo from Conrad Simon's song "Dark Sail", check into it and tell me what you think.

I know Mitch tabbed the intro from that song, so if it's okay with you, i'd like to use that intro if i'll ever tab the whole song.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/19wa1x

Mitch, It's DLing, I'll tell you what I think after (I know it's gonna rock, but eh :p)

Edit: Dude, you're the kind of player that inspires me to play, seriously!

Cool stuff Mitch, your tone is really cool as usual. I've never liked Satch, but it sounds good when you're playing it.

I'll copy what i wrote in the tab thread, because i'm guessing that everyone doesn't always read there;

I finished the solo from Conrad Simon's song "Dark Sail", check into it and tell me what you think.

I know Mitch tabbed the intro from that song, so if it's okay with you, i'd like to use that intro if i'll ever tab the whole song.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/19wa1x

Dude that is AWESOME. Thanks much :).

Mmm yeah maybe I should too lol, been trying to download the remastered Inearthed demo's for a couple of days. It's teasing me :(

Oh shit...another forum jam? I will probably not be able to record for this one but the good news is I purchased a Audix I5. Thanks Shredtastic (and the helpful people on the Andy Sneap forum)! Should arrive soon...

And here's a short vid of me playing "Belly Dancer" by Joe Satriani.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/648i45
Oh, I didn't see this last night! Anyway, that was just awesome, yeah! *saves and adds the vid to her vids collection* :)

Oh shit...another forum jam? I will probably not be able to record for this one but the good news is I purchased a Audix I5. Thanks Shredtastic (and the helpful people on the Andy Sneap forum)! Should arrive soon...
Look who's back... I thought you left us forever! Hi Mick, how are you? :wave: I hope to hear you playing soon too...

:)

┼Victim of the Night┼;6774905 said:
Oh, I didn't see this last night! Anyway, that was just awesome, yeah! *saves and adds the vid to her vids collection* :)

Look who's back... I thought you left us forever! Hi Mick, how are you? :wave: I hope to hear you playing soon too...

I think Deron posted in the "Own Pictures" thread that he was taking a "five day dirt nap" for being "out of control." :lol:

I think Deron posted in the "Own Pictures" thread that he was taking a "five day dirt nap" for being "out of control." :lol:
Yeah, I did read it... but I thought he wouldn't come back on here anymore anyway... don't ask me why though, cuz "I dno" (to steal someone else's way of speaking :p).

And by the way, shredder-boy... nice to see that none of my posts has been changed by you anymore! :p :)