Guitar Player's Thread

do you guys know if the PODXT will work for a bass too?

edit: I don't mean if it comes for bass, cuz i know there is a Bass POD, but i'm asking if the guitar POD can work for a bass, cuz I know you can use some processors for both guit. and bass.

Awesome. How do you find it? There's so many mixed opinions on Line 6.

its fucking awesome. Very easy to find a nice tone. There are already presets which I love, like the Meshuggah preset, and the Opeth one. So yeah, Im really impressed.

do you guys know if the PODXT will work for a bass too?

edit: I don't mean if it comes for bass, cuz i know there is a Bass POD, but i'm asking if the guitar POD can work for a bass, cuz I know you can use some processors for both guit. and bass.

yep, when I saw Abyssmal Nocturia, their bassist was using an XT.

I've had mine for about a year now.. And I just recently found I tone I absolutely love. HA.

Stop it! SILENCE!:( Well the bottom line...i think the tone is lifeless and sterile. I tried one out for about half hour-one hour but it was just that sterile/lifeless sound behind every preset and setting so then i was just like "Now i know why they hate this amp". Marshall MG sucked too...it is just a cheapass way to get money to marshalls bank account. Very poor! Especially when u can get tube halfstack for the same price. :lol: Those must be the 2 most hated amps in the world!!!

yep, when I saw Abyssmal Nocturia, their bassist was using an XT.

ok, thanks :)

but now I've started reading about the PODX3 and I'm tempted to get this one....do you guys think it's really worth it for $400? there aren't many reviews of it on the internet yet... It comes with

-78 guitar amp models
-24 guitar cab models
- 98 stompbox and studio effects
- 28 bass amp models
- 22 bass cab models
- 6 vocal preamp models

so it's very versatile...can be used for guitar, bass, and vox. arghhh this is a hard decision :erk:

The first letter of the a word beginning a sentence should be a capital. Period.

FFS, we need Mitch, he always kept this thread going. (Zakk.. Let's stop, let's not bring the plague to the only serious part of this "sorryass" forum (lol Janne)).