Guitar Player's Thread

Corny said:
Many rappers use this slang and put an "-izzle" at the end of random words: "Shizzl, Dizz, Myspizzle...:cool:"
Ahhh, thanks for explaining me, I really had no idea... god, what am I? I surprise myself as well, I speak languages I don't even know... I am dangerous, never rely on me for anything, guys! :lol:

Altitudes said:
*proposes peace*

*inserts rainbow pic*

Still friends or enemies? :saint: *hugs*

Goodam this thread needs Mitch, :lol:

That beeing said, I have a n00b doubt about the Pod and the Pandora (there's loads in this forum and I still have doubts about them :( ): the Pod/Pandora itself can record or you connect it to the computer and then use a program to record? o_Oo_O

I want to get one but I have to know the things before to decide which I get, and then I'll be able to record something that doesn't sound like a slaughtered pig, :lol:

┼Victim of the Night┼;6860725 said:
*proposes peace*

*inserts rainbow pic*

Still friends or enemies? :saint: *hugs*

2BearsHug.gif

That being said, I have a n00b doubt about the Pod and the Pandora (there's loads in this forum and I still have doubts about them :( ): the Pod/Pandora itself can record or you connect it to the computer and then use a program to record? o_O

The latter of the two.

Both the pod and the pandora give good results. Maybe I should have gotten one? :lol:

^Those bears are so cute... thanks, I liked them. :]

I was thinking that it's really nice that this thread got so far... too bad that there hasn't been a bassplayer's thread so successful though.

Start one, :lol:

I supose there aren't enough active members in this forum that play bass to make a thread like Guitar Players thread, but it's normal IMO, because COB is basaed a lot on guitars, and Alexi and Roope are great players, and bass is only rythm part in COB (if you had Mr. Big with such a bass player as Billy Sheehan then sure there'd be more bass players, :lol:, that man's amazing, I love the Paul Gilbert vs Billy Sheehan solo battles of Mr. Big). Anyway, you could always try, the worst that could happen is that it doesn't work, Henkka won't come and rip your head off because of starting an unsuccessful bass players thread, :lol:

Nah, it's ok, no worries.... and someone had created a bassplayer's thread a long ago, but it got... hmmm, buried, yeah. :(

Whatever... maybe one day it'll be different, we'll see how life goes. :) (aww, how serious... :lol:)

Alright, I decided I'm getting a Pod.

:lol: Just thought I'd share that with you.

Excellent decision ;)
It seems as if everyone is getting a pod now :lol:

@Twisha/Eli/Igraine: Thanks! I posted it 2 times in this thread, but noone did ever comment it, probably because it's not metal enough ;)
And btw, I think it was a good technique and reading exercise, nothing more. If I could improvise in that tempo over the changes, THAT would be good :)

Oh come on, you are good regardless of whether you improvised that or not. Do you think you can send me the sheet music for that piece so I can take a look at it? Maybe I'll attempt it if it doesn't look too intimidating. Oh and did you end up getting the KorgPX4 for Christmas? How's it working out for you?

for a moment i thought you yourself got another one
:Smug:
I myself have given up on Ibanez. Too much bullshit I have to go through for owning one.

Start one, :lol:

I supose there aren't enough active members in this forum that play bass to make a thread like Guitar Players thread, but it's normal IMO, because COB is basaed a lot on guitars, and Alexi and Roope are great players, and bass is only rythm part in COB (if you had Mr. Big with such a bass player as Billy Sheehan then sure there'd be more bass players, :lol:, that man's amazing, I love the Paul Gilbert vs Billy Sheehan solo battles of Mr. Big). Anyway, you could always try, the worst that could happen is that it doesn't work, Henkka won't come and rip your head off because of starting an unsuccessful bass players thread, :lol:
┼Victim of the Night┼;6860984 said:
^Those bears are so cute... thanks, I liked them. :]
I was thinking that it's really nice that this thread got so far... too bad that there hasn't been a bassplayer's thread so successful though.
true. there was bass player thread but no bassist post in it i tried to keep it alive but it simply got lost for no interest even from those who played bass. i could bring all the bass thing here but besides me and eli no one would give a fuck nor have something to say so i am not spaming this thread.

This thread is more like a musician's community, where all walks of life (that is different instruments) can come together and discuss anything. This isn't strictly a guitar thread. Sure, it might be hard for a drummer to fit in here, but hey... :lol:

true. there was bass player thread but no bassist post in it i tried to keep it alive but it simply got lost for no interest even from those who played bass. i could bring all the bass thing here but besides me and eli no one would give a fuck nor have something to say so i am not goating this thread.

Do you think you can send me the sheet music for that piece so I can take a look at it? Maybe I'll attempt it if it doesn't look too intimidating.
Yes, no problem. But I can only send you the whole real book, because I don't have Donna Lee as a single page and I don't know how to cut one page from a .pdf document. Do you want to have it via msn or icq?
Oh and did you end up getting the KorgPX4 for Christmas? How's it working out for you?
I used it some days and was really satisfied (I posted the Children of Decadence intro some days ago with the funny synth-sound). But there was no power supply included and I have to spend my money on food and rent instead of batteries or strings or anything else :cry: So I ended up with the V-Amp again until I have the cash to pay a power supply for the Pandora.

I'm glad her parent are happy now?
Exactly what I was thinking.

This thread is more like a musician's community, where all walks of life (that is different instruments) can come together and discuss anything. This isn't strictly a guitar thread. Sure, it might be hard for a drummer to fit in here, but hey... :lol:

precisely why a drummer wouldn't fit in :lol:

Pђoenix;6862417 said:
Awww I want one. Where did he get a black xiphos in the UK? I thought they were for the US market only.

It's actually blue :cool: