Guitar Player's Thread

I do, or at least I try. I've never sing before and I started some month ago so I got a lot to learn. That's hard because, to be honest, I'm not a real good singer but with practice sometime I can achieve nice stuff. I'm still working on trying different kind of singing and style and range and things like that to see what fits me and my song more.

I uploaded it on rapidshare, that makes things easier. The password is "donnalee" (if WinRar asks).
The link:
http://rapidshare.com/files/83957137/RB_for_Mysti.rar.html
My goodness...490 pages!? Thank you so much for uploading this, I owe you one. By the way, where did you find it online?

It was a christmas present from my parents and the POD is much more expensive. And the other reason is that I wanted a little multi fx which I can take with me. I have a guitar lying around at my girlfriend's place, so I can play there too (What actually never happens because she doesn't allow it.).

The last reason is that I liked the sounds I heard from Vai and Mitch (Did Marc ever record something with it?)
Oh ok, well as long as you're happy with it. And tell your girlfriend that your guitar is there for a reason so she better let you play it! :p
And I thought Marc (inhe) has a POD and not the Korg?

sick dude. see if you can find a purple one amazing as hell. and dude check out bugera amps as well. supposed to be fucking awesome

Bugera? Arent those the Behringer 5150 clone?

Edit: found out that Behringer DISTRIBUTES Bugera, but i dont think they are made at the same place.

Bugera 6260

haha

My goodness...490 pages!? Thank you so much for uploading this, I owe you one. By the way, where did you find it online?

Oh ok, well as long as you're happy with it. And tell your girlfriend that your guitar is there for a reason so she better let you play it! :p
And I thought Marc (inhe) has a POD and not the Korg?

Actually, i have both!

Yes, it includes the most standards you need for jazz sessions - Well, I don't think anyone in this thread is able/wants to play jazz sessions [me included of course], but some things like Donna Lee are nice to play and are good stuff to learn theory. Way more interesting than metal, what is mostly pretty simple whe it comes to theory.

I don't know where I got it from, I think I typed "real book"+rapidshare or something like that into google ;)

Bugera? Arent those the Behringer 5150 clone?

Edit: found out that Behringer DISTRIBUTES Bugera, but i dont think they are made at the same place.

Bugera 6260

haha

hah yeah i know. but i've heard clips, tone is very similiar, and way better price. they have the bugera 333, that thing is way better IMO can't wait till they finally hit stores

I have one... its very good but I still think its overpriced.

meh that sucks. how much is normal price? ive seen on ebay roughly around 1500

hah yeah i know. but i've heard clips, tone is very similiar, and way better price. they have the bugera 333, that thing is way better IMO can't wait till they finally hit stores

If you're referring to the 5150 vs 6260 clips that are on the net now, then i have to say they are similar-ish. Still prefer the 5150 over it, and to be honest, both tones were shit. I'll have to test one to say though

The thing that is making me doubt most is that maybe they don't fit in the hard case, because they're bigger than the usual strap supports and the Rhoads has one on the back, so it could increase the height of the neck joint and make difficult/ to close the case. Could this happen? Guitar Jackson RR24 and hard case Multi-fit Jackson for Kelly, RR, King V and Warrior.

umm, I have strap locks on a rhoads, it fits in the case fine, the new holders you put on are not bigger. I like them a lot, you guitar isnt going anywhere.