Guitar Player's Thread

:lol:!
Non sto bene al momento...e tu? come stai? mamma mia, Non mi piace scuola al niente al momento...molto stress e bastardi stupidi...mammia nr.2: il mio italiano non è molto bene...che peccato!:lol:

Sorry for writing in italian... I saw everyone was talking in a different language so... thought I could write something with a different language (italian) too!

@Flo: mi spiace! E non preoccuparti: il tuo italiano migliorerà col tempo!

Man I wish I knew more languages, I only know 2: English and bad english :lol: I like to think I know french but not so much.

Guys if your interested in NAMM pics I suggest you check out the General discussion on the ESP board. There's some really cool stuff but also some crap e.g reverse gibson explorer will make you :erk:

@Brad - man, I wish I knew more languages, I only know 2: italian and bad english.. :p ...anyway, I love the way of writing/speaking some of you here use. I try to learn from you. :) (and I failed so farrrr.... XD... whatever)

Is this good for recording?

afbd3769914a606e8b0df79bf25606cd.jpg

http://www.lexiconpro.com/ProductIndex.aspx?ProductID=7

THE GOAT says you need to develop your ear more, because THE GOAT can clearly hear it.

fix'd

Whats up with the italian anyway?:lol: MAMMA MIA!

On other news...im soon getting my new MXR EQ M-108(It should arrive about tuesday or monday..i hope). I HOPE its sweet and will be able to give my Randall a less muddier and more consistent low end. Thats what the problem is. I can't turn the mid/treble knobs more than 13:00 before it starts sounding too "muddy"(and god no im not putting them lower down...i don't want to hear "umph umph umph" when playing..i want to hear some notes too :lol: It gets way too dark if i start putting down trebles and mids.). The bass is too loose...needs to be tighter IMO. BUT lets hope thats what the EQ is for :lol:

Im leaving for anaheim right now to go to NAMM tomorrow. I will film the Loomis clinic as well as the alexi and warman clinic if possible
Also, Dean Guitars is giving a broadcast from their site!

No actually I'm not on my computer cause the Hard Disk need to be repaired, the computer can't recognize it at the moment, so a technician will come at home to see if anything can be done.

Hey Kevin, I was looking through my gp files and I have a .rar file of some of your songs that you uploaded a few months back. I'll upload them for you when your computer gets fixed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWGe-iDVnEM

Why does he have to play it soo fast? He's a really cool person, and can write some cool songs aswell, but his tone and soloing is just so bleeh.

I don't like it at all.

fuck you californians :lol:

Yeah right! At least not me! I wish I could go to NAMM :headbang:

Im leaving for anaheim right now to go to NAMM tomorrow. I will film the Loomis clinic as well as the alexi and warman clinic if possible
Also, Dean Guitars is giving a broadcast from their site!

Very cool! Try to talk to Alexi, Janne, Jeff Loomis, and Steve Smyth. Will there be signing sessions?