Guitar Player's Thread

I just finished watching both clips... my love for Jeff has reached new heights, haha! Bad Mutha Fucka right there!

I can hear you singing, and I also spotted Rusty Cooley :lol:

Did you spot Steve Smythe?

Awesome job on the pics, too bad you didn't get to Alexi and Janne's clinic, because judging by the vids it was good. Oh, and BTW, the Pink ESP doesn't look that bad or at least not really out of place in Alexi's hands, besides the pink is not really the typical ''princess'' pink, so it's not that bad I think (even though I'd still get the Sawtooth, Scythe or Arrowhead before, :lol:)

ok when i thought that standard series Xiphos was a bad ass guitar i was wrong.
simply take Xiphos and H.R. Giger art and combine it and you get the BADDEST ASS ! ! ! guitar out there.
6332d1200805528-namm-show-guitar-pic-threads-albums-namm-day-three-16.gif

hey guyz
need ya help
im getting a half stack soon and i wanted to hear your opinions towards the epiphone social50 head
i thought it was pretty nice cuz i could use it even at home cuz it has a mode to switch down the 50 watts to 25...
if u don't like it reeommend me some other good heads +cabs plz knthxbai

I got to ask when my Randall goes a bit muddy can it really be the fuckin tubes? how do i even know my tubes are finished? Or is it my CHeapass behringer cab? Seriously this shit is starting to piss me off bigtime :lol: I hope the EQ makes it sound better though.

hey guyz
need ya help
im getting a half stack soon and i wanted to hear your opinions towards the epiphone social50 head
i thought it was pretty nice cuz i could use it even at home cuz it has a mode to switch down the 50 watts to 25...
if u don't like it reeommend me some other good heads +cabs plz knthxbai

It depends on the amount of money you have.

^ Agreed!! It's one of my all time favourites. Imo everything just works so well; matt black, 7 string, phagist inlay, ebony FB, black hardware etc.

l1a1fbc34113e01d911dd72ud5.jpg

It's awesome, but his skater shoes suck :lol:

lol, I'm watching the GOOMY Instructional DVD right now.
Paul (with his typical sense of humor): "Isn't it nice when licks repeat themselves? You have only half as much to learn!"

Pђoenix;6884034 said:
^ Agreed!! It's one of my all time favourites. Imo everything just works so well; matt black, 7 string, phagist inlay, ebony FB, black hardware etc.

l1a1fbc34113e01d911dd72ud5.jpg

Hadn't noticed it had 7 strings! Holy fuck, that's even better! I can't think of a damn thing that it's not ok with this guitar. Well, I can actually: the price, :lol: but complaining aboput that is a lost battle, they won't reduce custom shop prices, :lol: