Guitar Player's Thread

I could do it but on the other hand... we could wait with this jam for mitch because he organized it all.

Should we take another backing track and wait with the current one til mitch is back?

Yeah, that would be rude if we left Mitch out of it. Sorry, that thought didn't occur to me before.

But I would gladly accept a new BT for a different jam!

(No this is not gonna be a 2 page argue about this shit again but...)

CURSED BE THE DAMN FUCKING AMP!!!!!! Now that ive got it to sound fuckin decent the fucking amp starts going crazy! Im filled with lots of saatana and perkele right now. Ive been playing 2 days now and i havent playd especially loud/long. Just the normal playing and the fuckin amp goes fine about 15 minutes then it starts crackling a bit and the volume and gain goes down and then me: PERKELEEEE:erk:. Im pretty sure now THAT is the tubes failing me. I got so goddamn pissed...i had finally good tone on it and now it does that crazy shit. Well then i push the Standby button and switch back to the normal play mode...only to find that 10 minutes later it does it again. Well that was no big problem but it did it again again again again and again. Then i got fuckin pissed and turned it off and came to rant here :lol: THIS SHIT IS GETTING BACK TO THOMANN RIGHT AWAY! They can do what the fuck they want to it...fix it/send new amp/different model...whatever :lol: It did it a couple of times last night too but i thought it was just no big deal but i had good warmup of tubes both last night and today and that leaves no other options right?

Sorry for the rant. FUCKIN RANDALL!...May the allmighty perkele always be in my head when my randall gives me problems...FUCK:lol:

Ever think that it might not actually be your amp but that its your pickup?? Change your battery.

Thought I'd post this. Some guys impressive collection of NAMM photos
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=4316968&blogID=350114674

Oh and WTF at the people bidding on this... The reserve hasn't even been hit yet!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=300172171112

Edit: Corny and Mystique, another Jam until Mitch gets back would be pretty cool got any ideas for a backing track?

Pђoenix;6892872 said:
Ever think that it might not actually be your amp but that its your pickup?? Change your battery.

http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=4316968&blogID=350114674

Oh and WTF at the people bidding on this... The reserve hasn't even been hit yet!

Edit: Corny and Mystique, another Jam until Mitch gets back would be pretty cool got any ideas for a backing track?

I think i changed my battery about 3 months ago. The guitar isn't even 1 year old. should not be drained yet. Should be 3000 hours of playing. I haven't playd THAT much in 3 months. And that pushing the standby helps...shouldnt that indicate to the amp? i dunno. I will test my battery nevertheless just to be sure.

Oarsahm! How has life been going the last weeks?
Pђoenix;6893124 said:
Welcome back bro, how ya been? This place has been fairly dead without you.

I sat in the corner and cried because the evil men took away my internet!!! :cry:

Srs, it was horrible, ESPECIALLY since they kept telling me dates that they'd fix it but they didn't and then said "oh well do it this day instead". Rediculous.

I have had more focus on tabbing since I don't have anything to distract me and this is what I've done since:

Annihilator - Clown Parade
Ensiferum - Hero In A Dream
Guitar Heroes - 12 Donkeys
Oxide & Neutrino - Shoot To Kill
Sinergy - Born Unto Fire And Passion
Sinergy - Gimme Gimme Gimme
Sinergy - Last Escape
Sinergy - Me, Myself, My Enemy
Sinergy - Nowhere For Noone
Sinergy - Passage To The Fourth World
Sinergy - Rock You Like A Hurricane
Sinergy - Shadow Island
Sinergy - Swarmed
Sinergy - The Warrior Princess
Sinergy - Venomous Vixens
Sinergy - Violated
Sinergy - Virtual Future
Sinergy – Hanging On The Telephone

I posted it in the Tab thread too of course but just incase anyone wanted to know.

I'm nearly done with every single Sinergy song but I might leave a few out or something. The stuff Roope writes is so hard to tab!

Right,

IF ANYONE HAS SENT ME, OR HAS PLANNED TO SEND ME A SOLO FOR THE FORUM JAM, CAN YOU PLEASE RE-UPLOAD IT TO SENDSPACE.COM AND SEND IT TO ME TODAY IN NO LESS THAN 3 HOURS. THE OTHER FUCKERS IN THE HOUSE WANNA USE THE PC TOO AND I STILL HAVE A FEW PMS TO DELETE TO MAKE SPACE FOR THE NEW ONES. THE OLD SOLOS WOULD HAVE EXPIRED BY NOW. THANKS.

I haven't checked any of them, no. I'll do it later once I've got a few other bits out of the way. Hopefully it is still there then.

I think I have yours, actually.

^My first post towards you was in the Own Pictures thread... ahh, what a weird girl, uh? I forgot to greet you here before: welcome back, Mitch, everyone missed you a lot.

Pђoenix;6892872 said:

Wow, those Fernandes Vs look awesome, and I dont usually like "regular" Vs
n75.jpg

im back from finals day. I had english and math. For my English essay we had to write about an event that changed the world. So obviously I picked when Chris Broderick first picked up a guitar. Sooooo lolz writing it :lol::lol:

I sat in the corner and cried because the evil men took away my internet!!! :cry:

Srs, it was horrible, ESPECIALLY since they kept telling me dates that they'd fix it but they didn't and then said "oh well do it this day instead". Rediculous.

I have had more focus on tabbing since I don't have anything to distract me and this is what I've done since:

Annihilator - Clown Parade
Ensiferum - Hero In A Dream
Guitar Heroes - 12 Donkeys
Oxide & Neutrino - Shoot To Kill
Sinergy - Born Unto Fire And Passion
Sinergy - Gimme Gimme Gimme
Sinergy - Last Escape
Sinergy - Me, Myself, My Enemy
Sinergy - Nowhere For Noone
Sinergy - Passage To The Fourth World
Sinergy - Rock You Like A Hurricane
Sinergy - Shadow Island
Sinergy - Swarmed
Sinergy - The Warrior Princess
Sinergy - Venomous Vixens
Sinergy - Violated
Sinergy - Virtual Future
Sinergy – Hanging On The Telephone

I posted it in the Tab thread too of course but just incase anyone wanted to know.

I'm nearly done with every single Sinergy song but I might leave a few out or something. The stuff Roope writes is so hard to tab!

Right,

IF ANYONE HAS SENT ME, OR HAS PLANNED TO SEND ME A SOLO FOR THE FORUM JAM, CAN YOU PLEASE RE-UPLOAD IT TO SENDSPACE.COM AND SEND IT TO ME TODAY IN NO LESS THAN 3 HOURS. THE OTHER FUCKERS IN THE HOUSE WANNA USE THE PC TOO AND I STILL HAVE A FEW PMS TO DELETE TO MAKE SPACE FOR THE NEW ONES. THE OLD SOLOS WOULD HAVE EXPIRED BY NOW. THANKS.

Glad to have you back!

Sent!

Not that anyone cares or something but I won't be around in the forum in a few days for some reasons, but I hope to be back by the time the forum jam will be completed and ready... guys (and gal!), please, give your best for the jam! Thanks... take care, and see ya later, ciao!

Stfu, we care :p

I was gonna participate but i wont :) Sad but, oh well! Take care!
Good luck to you, for, whatever reason :)

^^Hope to see you back soon, whatever is what makes you leave the forum! I hope the players get the jam thing sorted out soon now Mitch is finally back. Don't worry, if you miss it we'll re-upload it. You'll get to hear it for sure, :lol: