Guitar Player's Thread

awesome. I will definitely take part in this jam!

In other news, I just got a POD 2.0
Can anyone post their settings for a nice rectifier sound, I have nowhere to begin but Treadplate :lol:

awesome. I will definitely take part in this jam!

In other news, I just got a POD 2.0
Can anyone post their settings for a nice rectifier sound, I have nowhere to begin but Treadplate :lol:

Why would you want a rectifier sound? They have the shittiest lead tone :ill:

ballshit, my guitars are all bent and arse, need to adjust the truss :( and i dont have the tools :lol: Gonna try to find some at dads today, so i can join in on this. Cant play my guitar when the frets are buzzing like mad and sustaining nothing

Feel like smashing them in anger :lol:

*lurking*

Brad (?), yeah, it's the same thing.

The download should work though, you can right click and save target as or just click the link and it should pop up, asking if you want to open it or save it.

Ah cool, cheers, and thanks to everyone else to :D

I'm not sure when i'll be finished my solo's proving a bitch to learn atm, but i'll be as quick as I can.

Oh and yeah it is Brad :Spin:

I'm glad that there's gonna be another forum jam soon ! :D

Gotta say that the third one's been my favourite so far... :)

Hmm, and seems like more people is going to take part in this fourth jam, so this is aaawesome.

But where's Mystique? I haven't seen her around lately... hope she comes back, so she can participate in this jam too... the backing track is great once more!

I really can't rememeber what they're all called, once i got the tone i liked, i haven't touched the knobs. But i guess that would work!