Guitar Player's Thread

let'a just say that i'm lucky to still be alive. literally. i was in a horrible car accident, my car is comlplety smashed up...and its a good thing thinhg i got out of it when i did. I've been trapped trapped in the hospital for the past 9 days with no recollection of the first 5 days. i just got released today but with my left hand in a cast and my ribs still seriously injured. i haven't tried picking up my guitar yet, but it's been the foremost thing on my mind :( let's just hope i can still partake in this jam if the deadline is late enough :(

Sorry to hear I'm not alone. I thought that with one guitar player injuried we were ok, but now we're two. So to all the others ffs don't be the third!! :lol:

Hope you recover faster than me(I've got 3 no-guitar months ahead :erk::erk::erk::puke:) !

INJURIES SUCK!

Sorry to hear I'm not alone. I thought that with one guitar player injuried we were ok, but now we're two. So to all the others ffs don't be the third!! :lol:

Hope you recover faster than me(I've got 3 no-guitar months ahead :erk::erk::erk::puke:) !

INJURIES SUCK!

Oh god, you too?! I'm sorry... hope you can recover soon too! Yes, damn injuries... take care of yourself!

Fuck, sorry to hear about your accident Mystique!

Glad to see you made it through, it's good to have you back and I hope you have a speedy recovery. You too children of COB, I didn't see your post earlier. That sucks man. :erk:

thanks Mitch, it works but bloody fucking hell slowly :bah: (6.2 kb download)
any way i was fucking around today as i had my peace, silence and mood! to do so and i ended up with this back track of passage to the reaper with my own twist. no solos included because my guitar skills are still not good enough for this and i am bassist after all..... :)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/n80c56
hope you will like it guys/gals

Too much whammy man! :lol: I enjoy your playing and vibrato, but I think you use the tremolo a bit too much.

I dig your tone, what are you playing through?

thank you so much guys!! really means a lot. unfortunately the doctor said my wrist wont be completel ok for 6 months :erk: i've been prescribed to like 6 vikadens a day, so its not goiong very well now. altho i do have some funny drugged up hospital stories. my sis was just telling me how i was being "all black" with my nurse (who was like this hip, young black woman). She asked me "how are you doing sweety?" and i was all pumped up on drugs so i told her, "I'm just chillennnn" :lol: theni was like "Yo, I'm Jenny from the block, we should go hit up a disco club yo and get our groove on" :lol::lol::lol:

there aremore stories (most of which I don't even remember) but this isn't the appropriate place to tell 'em. sorry for the ranting.

@cobob
Since we both can't play right now, shall we ask them to make the deadline a long time from now? OR maybe they can do a diff. bt (once again) and wait to use PTTR for next time cuz its such a kickass bt??
:D