Guitar Player's Thread

I've recorded mine too but I'm not sure if it be the final version. Maybe I will make a full solo. How long do we have time for the Jam Session, Mitch? Btw. thats the best quality I can get, sorry guys (headphones as mic). So I'm not sure if it'll be good enough for the session.. :/ Ah, and do you want only the guitar for the session or with BT?
Anyway... Here it is: http://www.sendspace.com/file/r9i8fk

good:headbang:
I love the sweep part at 00:41

I've recorded mine too but I'm not sure if it be the final version. Maybe I will make a full solo. How long do we have time for the Jam Session, Mitch? Btw. thats the best quality I can get, sorry guys (headphones as mic). So I'm not sure if it'll be good enough for the session.. :/ Ah, and do you want only the guitar for the session or with BT?
Anyway... Here it is: http://www.sendspace.com/file/r9i8fk

sounds amazing. I wasn't aware of your playing skills. Job well-done :kickass:

Laiho's retarded cousin's guitar.

wv40whmerge.jpg

Eww, damn that's bad.

I got asked last night by a friend from school/college if I wanted to help out his band play a festival. Of course I said yes and luckily, I have the day off from work, as well as most of the month. I don't know what to expect but I know I'm taking my Jackson and gonna rock out. We'll be the first band playing.

Eww, damn that's bad.

I got asked last night by a friend from school/college if I wanted to help out his band play a festival. Of course I said yes and luckily, I have the day off from work, as well as most of the month. I don't know what to expect but I know I'm taking my Jackson and gonna rock out. We'll be the first band playing.

rock out with your cock out!

Sounds like fun though, you should definitely try to get some footage of it!

Hah, awesome Mitch, tell us how it goes!

Kind of on the subject, how do you guys conquer stage fright? I've played gigs before, and everytime I've been shit scared and fucked up important parts :erk: So basically just wandering how some of you cope with a large groups of people glaring you :p

Pђoenix;6981769 said:
Hah, awesome Mitch, tell us how it goes!

Kind of on the subject, how do you guys conquer stage fright? I've played gigs before, and everytime I've been shit scared and fucked up important parts :erk: So basically just wandering how some of you cope with a large groups of people glaring you :p

This happens to me all the time. What usually helps is like drinking a pint of beer before you go on stage, that way you get more relaxed. BUT not more than one, or else you'll play sloppy as hell :lol:

Also remember that if you play live there WILL be mistakes. Live = mistakes. So when you do fuckups, just pretend as nothing happened and just keep going. If you're getting annoyed over your mistakes you will probably just do alot more of them.

This happens to me all the time. What usually helps is like drinking a pint of beer before you go on stage, that way you get more relaxed. BUT not more than one, or else you'll play sloppy as hell :lol:

Also remember that if you play live there WILL be mistakes. Live = mistakes. So when you do fuckups, just pretend as nothing happened and just keep going. If you're getting annoyed over your mistakes you will probably just do alot more of them.

agreed with all. :lol:

@Phoenix

and also being on stage = evening host, entertainer.
you have to be confident of your self and literally glow with positive mood and attitude. people that come to see some one live want to be entertained and have good time, this is our duty on stage to provide it to them

^^OMG, this guitar has like inverted crosses which means you can play tr00 black m3t4l on it !!!!!!!1111112223456789