Guitar Player's Thread

:lol: Looks more like someone took an RG770, opened it in MS Paint and coloured it in. :lol:

I wouldn't trust that AT ALL. Dodgy, or what.

I think I came to the same conclusion after reading the description a couple of times. Cheers!

@warheart: what do you mean with plastic washers...

@ Deadnightwarrior dude, it happens to my trem on the RG to, basically a loose bar right, like Alexi's on Passage to the reaper? I Just put a stretched bit of blue tac around the indent on the bottom of the bar and in the bar socket. ;)

Pђoenix;7097739 said:
@ Deadnightwarrior dude, it happens to my trem on the RG to, basically a loose bar right, like Alexi's on Passage to the reaper? I Just put a stretched bit of blue tac around the indent on the bottom of the bar and in the bar socket. ;)

i think i understand warhearts idea and thanks for your tip... :D

The plastic washers. The fuckin white things around the bottom of the bar, how can you not see them?!

PartsTremArm.jpg

NAY NAY NAY

ok lol, ive never played an alexi-200 so i wouldn't know how good its built.
I would have to drive pretty far out there to the nearest ESP dealer, so its probably not worth the drive to even try it.

But i still want to buy something guitar related with my 400 bucks, but cant think of what

so far my basic gear is..

Amps:
MesaBoogie Single Recto Head
Lee Jackson GP-1000/Peavey classic 5050 pwr amp
Peavey Classic 30 combo.
Marshall 1960B 4x12
Mesa 2x12

Guitars:
Jackson Soloist with dimarzio/j50bc
Ibanez Iceman w/ emgs
Custom built carvin/fender strat
Spanish made classical guitar
Shitty Banjo
Shitty Bass for recording.

NAY NAY NAY

I would have to drive pretty far out there to the nearest ESP dealer, so its probably not worth the drive to even try it.

But i still want to buy something guitar related with my 400 bucks, but cant think of what

Amps:
Peavey Classic 30 combo.
Marshall 1960B 4x12
Mesa 2x12

Guitars:
Ibanez Iceman w/ emgs
Shitty Banjo

just put the money away in your savings. and then when you have enough, you can get an ENGL ;)

Does anyone one know where I could get some guitar tabs4 Arcturus's "sideshow symphonies" album?

(Help would be aprriciated)

NAY NAY NAY

Amps:
Peavey Classic 30 combo.
Marshall 1960B 4x12
Mesa 2x12

Guitars:
Ibanez Iceman w/ emgs
Shitty Banjo

Buy a cheapo wireless system, that'd be kickass imo :Smokin:.

Hey, I am going to buy a new Metal guitar soon, I have $2300.

I have been looking at the Dean Razorback 225 (24 frets, emg 81 and 85pickups.

And I have been looking at the Jackson stars J2SP, but I have a rr24 and they are kinda similar.

Any suggestions?

If you don't absolutely need a V-shaped guitar, I know a norwegian webshop that sells ESP Horizons for about 13 000 NOK. I have one of them and they're great.