Guitar Player's Thread

Whoa, that GP-1000 is pristine! Time to beat it to shit so it looks like most other GP-1000s out there! :lol:

Look into an ISP Decimator - it completely blows the Hush away.

Jackson Stars RR & Both Preamps:
zjxhqp.jpg

seriously war, cover up the 'stars' on the headstock, and you will recieve a lawsuit from mr. laiho :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I just right click in the bar and then cut. If you want to cut more than one bar, highlight, then right click and cut.

This an excerpt from the coming DVD. Looks like it will be better than his previous lessons.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah it's a nice tone with the blackouts, but the EMG sounded worse (on the yellow one). I laughed at all the mistakes on the description of the video :lol: They also called one of the tunings Drop D not Full D or whatever you say

Nice one Nagzul. I posted this on your old vid and on ur new one too.

Nice one Uros!! It's just a shame that we can't see or hear that Custom RR a bit better!! :D

Take some proper poser photos like I do. :D :lol:

Thanks! Brighten up your monitor and turn down the lights in the room and you'll see me play better. I can see it ok :).

I've taken lots of pics already, posted them some pages back...I will take some new ones too once I get the pickup cover on the J50BC ;).

Here's another video of me playing:

This time you can see the guitar nicely, but it's the red Jackson PRO this time..tuned to Eb and with J50BC+JE1200. I was playing Mother North by Satyricon (any black metallers here??)

Congrats on your GP1000! I'll be looking into them soon too! :)

And btw, check your email Kirk Hammet! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator: