Guitar Player's Thread

im looking to buy a Jackson or ESP(ltd, and edwards also) guitar the RR shape like alexis, that doesnt not require payment through paypal and is relatively affordable.....anyone....please??? :worship:

ummm

1)depends where you live
2)ltd alexi-600 is probably a good bet.
3)stay away from the jackson rr3 because they suck bad

i live in the US......the music shop a block away from me had one for like....1100$$$$......too musch for me at 16 yrs old.......and yes alot of people tell me they suck hard

Cool videos both of you.

FofThreads, holy shit. I was just listening to "Dragonland - A House on the Hill Chapter 1: A Death in the Family" and then I watched your video and you basically played the exact same progression as the intro of the mentioned song. Made my day haha.

Ensi: What amp model and cabinet model do you use? I've got a Vamp2 too but I've never really been satisfied with it. Then again I've always had a shit guitar with not very good pickups for it. Do you know if these Vamp2's can be hooked into a 2x12 or 4x12 cab?

Goddamn photobucket. Here is new link. Read info from the post above deaddreams
[ame]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=333457518797439769[/ame]

I was wondering....whenn you get an ORIGINAL FLOYD ROSE..on EBAY does just the Floyd Rose sign on the whammy bar part mean that its a REAL floyd or are there hoaxes ???? maybe in the locking nut there may be hints or on the OFR it self but what are the signs ????

I was wondering....whenn you get an ORIGINAL FLOYD ROSE..on EBAY does just the Floyd Rose sign on the whammy bar part mean that its a REAL floyd or are there hoaxes ???? maybe in the locking nut there may be hints or on the OFR it self but what are the signs ????

frt.jpg

I believe it's original if it says "Floyd Rose" on the bridge itself. Licensed ones usually have the text "Licensed under Floyd Rose parts" or something. I don't know anything about hoaxes, I'm afraid.

What you should look for is the "Made in Germany stamp" on the bottom of the Floyd.

On Schallers, there's a made in Germany text next to the whammy bar.

Those two bridges are what you should buy. Everything else is not so good.

^Alright then cool cause mine has the made in germany stamped onthe other sied of the bridge at the bottom....but theres one problem you know the locking screws for the saddles to screw the blocks to press it agaisnt the string end the long black screw if not perpendcular to the saddle and the angle of the thread make the saddles angle sit damn low ???how can i fix it cause its the only one with that problem :) \m/

Image073.jpg

You get a nice tone from that VAMP!

I know! It's great! :D
I want a bit more agressive sound tho :loco:

Ensi: What amp model and cabinet model do you use? I've got a Vamp2 too but I've never really been satisfied with it. Then again I've always had a shit guitar with not very good pickups for it. Do you know if these Vamp2's can be hooked into a 2x12 or 4x12 cab?

Nope sorry, i don't know, still a noob, i don't know jack about cabs and power/pre/amps wtf :(

I have it into my Peavey Envoy 110 combo amp, but not in the vid.

Ensi: What amp model and cabinet model do you use?

Do you mean my V-Amp2 settings?

vamp.jpg

^ Ah yeah thanks, I use that one with cabinet 12. Though I find vamps so bassy lol. I usually have it on 0 or 1 o_O