Guitar Player's Thread

I've never seen that model until today! That is probably going to be the new ESP signature, because its the same grey and what not, but no "pointed reverse headstock" unless someone made a mistake and mint reverse banana headstock? I'd just imagine it being A LOT cheaper since they're probably mass producing them the same as the Alexi LTD in the states.

EDIT: This is still the best http://espguitars.co.jp/oversea/sig/roope_g.html and wish they'd mass produce that one.

Speaking of Roope's guitars, I really really really want this one

roope_g.jpg

Imo it totally owns Alexi's.

Speaking of Roope's guitars, I really really really want this one

roope_g.jpg

Imo it totally owns Alexi's.

totally agree man. Star shapes are really nice

Or well, maybe the newer one, with the bridge and fretboard moved up a few notches, so access is better

Cool videos both of you.

FofThreads, holy shit. I was just listening to "Dragonland - A House on the Hill Chapter 1: A Death in the Family" and then I watched your video and you basically played the exact same progression as the intro of the mentioned song. Made my day haha.

oh i've never heard of those guys

I was wondering....whenn you get an ORIGINAL FLOYD ROSE..on EBAY does just the Floyd Rose sign on the whammy bar part mean that its a REAL floyd or are there hoaxes ???? maybe in the locking nut there may be hints or on the OFR it self but what are the signs ????

it'll say floyd rose on it, look for germany etc. like everyone said. and try allparts.com warmoth.com ebay.com stewmac.com for floyds

I'm not looking through pages to see if it's been posted before, especially in a thread that moves so fast, but has anyone mentioned or interested in the Roope and Henkka signature ESP guitars? I'm really anxious to see & play the Roope model.

yeah i was the first to tell everyone bout it. i think it's decent the grey is a little meh though. im waiting for the ltd m-200uc its a cheap version of the m-II UC

No

SB5300010.jpg

This is one, and you can clearly see its a licensed one

Edit: its made in Japan, just fyi

Doesn't look all too sturdy..

Yeah I was just wondering as I've only heard good things about them.

Also I'm considering buying all this
shpiing.png

And putting it all in this:
ibanez-1.png

i wonder how bad my FR really is? Hasn't crapped out/started going out of tune so it must be one that is not THAT bad.

EDIT: I just noticed how hot i think Xiphos are. I was thinking of getting one and a Edge Pro tremolo system. Nay or aye? I just love ibanez necks...my only concnern to this point is the placing of the strapbuttons. Is that hard work/damage-risky to move? What would i put onto the hole that is already there?:lol:

Edge 3 do not feel that bad...not that sturdy but the one i tried was setup properly but did not keep tune well at all and i am a tremolo wanker.

Yeah I was just wondering as I've only heard good things about them.

Also I'm considering buying all this

And putting it all in this:
and whats wrong with your current ibby bridge?
(just in case you already mentioned anything about it earlier, i didn't read the previous pages for the past 2 weeks that i haven't been here)

and whats wrong with your current ibby bridge?
(just in case you already mentioned anything about it earlier, i didn't read the previous pages for the past 2 weeks that i haven't been here)

It's an Edge 3 :erk: It's terrible.

It's an Edge 3 :erk: It's terrible.
care to give more detailed explanation? did you have any issues with it or is it just general opinion that many bitch about it over internet without real reason behind it?