Guitar Player's Thread

That could be the problem, the more gain you have, the less punch you get.

I know I know, I've tried with less gain too, but it lacks something, something that didn't lack some valve amps I've played.

my blackouts kick ass! just in case anyone was wondering.

on another note, i finally solved my pinch harmonic problem. my action was way too low :cry:

however, now my floyd sits up like a motherfucker. will levelling the bridge fuck with my intonation? and how do i get a screwdriver short enough to fit in there?

Congrats on the blackouts. About the screwdriver, you won't find one that short or if you do it'll be extremely uncomfortable, just use a normal one. A bit angled but you should be able to reach the screws without problems. At least I can in both my RR and my Ibanez.

Rack stuff is sweet for the versatility of stuff but it weighs a TON for some reason,

I'm using a smaller 4 space rack right now and with just the pre-amp and tube power amp it weighs at least 80 pounds. like More than my 4x12 cab somehow.

I know, the preamp is 4 kg and the power amp 12 kg, :lol:

So Arsis use Washburn guitars now... Didn't see that one coming. I thought they'd stick with Ibanez.

As requested, here's pics of my ESP M-II. Got this guitar about a week ago and it's playing great.

M1.jpg

M2.jpg

M4.jpg

umm...on the back of the upper horn is where Ibanez has put it by default :lol: so that's the problem.

So is the side of the horn only place you can put it? I still want the Xiphos nonetheless. I think i will order it from USA because even with the taxes/shipping costs it will be like 200€ cheaper than in Europe :erk:

And for anyone who missed/wasnt arsed to open my PhotoBucket link here is the cover i made in Video google version for faster watching :)
[ame]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3362080317057978260[/ame]

So is the side of the horn only place you can put it? I still want the Xiphos nonetheless. I think i will order it from USA because even with the taxes/shipping costs it will be like 200€ cheaper than in Europe :erk:

And for anyone who missed/wasnt arsed to open my PhotoBucket link here is the cover i made in Video google version for faster watching :)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3362080317057978260

Don't worry I've seen it- 'twas great! :)

BTW, how long does it take you to learn songs? I' m trying to learn Beyond the Dark Sun by Wintersun and its going fairly well, but the sweep is a beast!

BTW, how long does it take you to learn songs? I' m trying to learn Beyond the Dark Sun by Wintersun and its going fairly well, but the sweep is a beast!

Once you get that sweep down the rest of the song isn't too difficult.

Yeah :) thank you! Well depends. That particular one took me about 1-2 hours i think. In average i would say 3 if we are talking whole songs. Yeah that sweep is a bitch in that song! Ive checked it.

:OMG:Where the fuck have you been looking for it? Music Store f.e. has it for 729 €, I don't think you'll get it cheaper from USA. Besides, from Music Store the shipping would be free.

:lol: I hope so. I still need a edge pro but i can't find one otherwere than thomann. And YOU know i hate thomann fucking asses that stole my randall :(

Altitudes is a slut and got banned. He recorded something for the F#min part only but I gave him till Wednesday to do something better but he hasn't.

Jose got it right.

I'll give it 'till Sunday and then we're off.