Guitar Player's Thread

Altitudes is a slut and got banned. He recorded something for the F#min part only but I gave him till Wednesday to do something better but he hasn't.

Jose got it right.

I'll give it 'till Sunday and then we're off.

Oh shit!!!! :lol:

I'm sorry everyone for the hold up. Don't expect Jason Becker, I suck! :bah:

Who else is participating?

As you're not Jason Becker we won't expect it, but yes something cool as you nailed the bit of The Gargoyle you did, :lol:

Participans:

Mitch said:
• Inhe
• rayden_ad
• SomeoneWild
• NorthernShred (and friends)
• dave100
• Arcane
• Conti
• Children of COB
• Mystique
&#8226; <-Warheart->
&#8226; Altitudes (if he's done soon)

So there we are.

Just wondering, have I missed something important, or is this site selling the ESP M-II for under a grand?

http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/74506

I mean yeah it's got EMGs, but those are replacable... I may have just found my next guitar *michealromeofanboi*

But it needs da maple fretboard! And on Guitar Chapter he's actually using EMG's, and that's my favorite tone from him.

EDIT: I noticed that you could choose fretboard.

:lol: Not to mention I much prefer his older tone.

Yes.

Then you're on the right way I supose, :lol: Although Caparisons are still hawt, :lol:

Yes aswell, caparisons look awesome, especiially the headstock.

Wtf :lol:

Am i the only one who think the Caparison headstocks are the most awful thing ever? I'd rather have a Banana/Telecaster hybrid with cock decals :(

Dunno, but I like both Caparison headstocks and Roope's Banana headstock, :lol: As well as ESP pointed headstock and Jackson headstock. Ad the Ibanez headstock and the BC Rick Kerry King headstock and you got there my favourite headstocks.

Dunno, but I like both Caparison headstocks and Roope's Banana headstock, :lol: As well as ESP pointed headstock and Jackson headstock. Ad the Ibanez headstock and the BC Rick Kerry King headstock and you got there my favourite headstocks.
+1

I like the Ibanez headstock (i prefer reversed though), Caparisons, and the ones on MAB's and Rusty Cooley's Dean signature's.

@Inhe: The one that looks like the old BC Rich headstock??

Like this?
BCRPlatinumProIronbirdShadow.jpg

BTW :kickass: guitar, too bad they're not making it anymore.