Guitar Player's Thread

don't get your hopes up, the Jackson Stars Custom shop wont open till like, july atleast, and even then, they have discontinued the J2SP model, so i doubt you can get them to make that. Maybe you can get them to make a Rearloaded version of one of the other RR models though

Prices we dont know, they are said to rise

don't get your hopes up, the Jackson Stars Custom shop wont open till like, july atleast, and even then, they have discontinued the J2SP model, so i doubt you can get them to make that. Maybe you can get them to make a Rearloaded version of one of the other RR models though

How do you kknow JS2P is discontinued?

i dont' know if anyone saw this, but i'm stil like this :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

guitmotivxf2.jpg

here's the link so you can check the whole story...
LINK

I'm at like 50$ atm so it wont be a too big problem id they're gonna be selling them again in july this year :lol: I'll get my new guitar in at least 2 years.

Oh my god :lol:

What the hell possessed the guy to make him think it would be a good idea to take the springs OUT of the block and then put the strings on them :lol: