Guitar Player's Thread

Are you retarded?

MAKE YOUR OPINIONS ON GUITARS BY PLAYING THEM

"washburns aren't seen as blah blah blah"

Bullshit, what people have you been listening to? 12 year olds who listen to Trivium probably.

And GH is a fun fucking game, its fun, fucking fun.

I actually like Trivium. I admit that...wasn't listening to them for a while but i am into them again. Not the album that is so metallica-ish though. I atleast have the balls to admit it...

About Dean's. I don't like the fact that they sell 1000€ Chinese made guitars...that just freaks me out :(

@Orcy_uk: i cant believe you think Fender is better than Washburn. I mean look at it...you can get a Fender Mex Strat for 500€ and it sucks ass qualitywise. You can get almost ANY guitar with that money that is better. On another note: I used to be totally addicted to watching Nightwish - Over the hills and far away video and admiring Emppu's Washburn(the white one).

Aye...if you have not played a guitar you can't know if its good playability wise. Only specswise. Therefore you can't have a real opinion on that :)

A bit messy post but fuck it.

Oh my god you are retarded. :rolleyes:

That's like someone who likes Ferraris saying "Lol Fords sucksorz" when the Ford GT40 is just as good as any ferrari. You don't judge a car by the badge on it.

GUITAR HERO IS A GAME

Its not meant to replace real guitar! IT'S A FUCKING GAME!

You might as well say "Any time spent playing Counter Strike should be spent playing guitar". IT'S THE SAME FUCKING THING

Your opinions are hilariously wrong.

Guitar Hero is fun, but I can't play more than 30 min/an hour, I get bored. With Counter Strike doesn't happen the same, but asmmy intenet conection sucks and goes down every hour or so, I can't get addicted and play a whole evening, :lol:

As guitar doesn't need internet and there are 948523'89475'8234752 songs to learn, it's something I never get tired of tho, :lol:

I made this decision 9 months and it was the best that could happen to me.
I was a bit addicted to this game before. Every server is full of camping, cheating and flaming faggots and the game is the same everyday.

True, but it's still fun sometimes, :lol:

I actually like Trivium. I admit that...wasn't listening to them for a while but i am into them again. Not the album that is so metallica-ish though. I atleast have the balls to admit it...

About Dean's. I don't like the fact that they sell 1000€ Chinese made guitars...that just freaks me out :(

@Orcy_uk: i cant believe you think Fender is better than Washburn. I mean look at it...you can get a Fender Mex Strat for 500€ and it sucks ass qualitywise. You can get almost ANY guitar with that money that is better. On another note: I used to be totally addicted to watching Nightwish - Over the hills and far away video and admiring Emppu's Washburn(the white one).

Aye...if you have not played a guitar you can't know if its good playability wise. Only specswise. Therefore you can't have a real opinion on that :)

Over The Hills And Far Away rocks :kickass: Also same opinion about Dean and Fender. But not about Trivium, :lol:

I meant USA, but whatever, Swabs can't express himself any other way than insulting others.

I had lots of fun with it and i got to know some very nice people but imho nowadays the cs community sucks in comparison to earlier times.

I wonder did you buy guitar pro? Because you uploaded a file in GP 5.1 or 5.2 which my ripped guitar pro cant open. I didn't find a way to get a running 5.2 .

Guitar Hero is fun, but I can't play more than 30 min/an hour, I get bored. With Counter Strike doesn't happen the same, but asmmy intenet conection sucks and goes down every hour or so, I can't get addicted and play a whole evening, :lol:

As guitar doesn't need internet and there are 948523'89475'8234752 songs to learn, it's something I never get tired of tho, :lol:

Over The Hills And Far Away rocks :kickass: Also same opinion about Dean and Fender. But not about Trivium, :lol:

I wasn't debating wether GH and CS are fun or not, I was saying tha GH is a game just like CS is a game. So saying "you shouldn't play Guitar Hero you should play real guitar" Is pretty much the fucking same as saying "You shouldn't play Counter Strike, you should go out and kill real people".

Yeah it does! Well we all have a opinion and im not really fussed if someone thinks different. It's rightful to have opinion and everyone can't like everything...that also concerns Trivium :lol:

Which brings me to how some reason...Even if YOU don't like the band doesn't mean its faggotry...it's faggotry IN YOUR OPINION. (Not talking to COCOB) :lol:
I meant USA, but whatever, Swabs can't express himself any other way than insulting others.

Yeah i see your point. Yeah maybe but im trying to get along with Swabs :p...And so far ive done a pretty good job.

@ J-50BC owners..

Which prices did you buy them for?

And how much do you think i should go before i stop? Like maximum?

I know it has something to do with how much i want it.. but anyways..

I honestly have no clue on this topic.

Are you retarded?

MAKE YOUR OPINIONS ON GUITARS BY PLAYING THEM

"washburns aren't seen as blah blah blah"

Bullshit, what people have you been listening to? 12 year olds who listen to Trivium probably.

And GH is a fun fucking game, its fun, fucking fun.

i agree, the face erasers are sooooo hawt

GH is amazing, im realllly good at it :lol: i got 94 % on cliffs of dover :headbang:

I got some pics today of when I played with my friends band on Good Friday last month. There's no sign of any videos yet but I'll keep checking.

Death By Desire - Live @ Cosmic Puffin (21-03-08):

Group shots:
2ns2il2.jpg

2ccq83p.jpg

oqkd37.jpg

n2l2xl.jpg

ay34zp.jpg

semuco.jpg

2uszedj.jpg

ztye0x.jpg

2lw8uw1.jpg

1zwgsw2.jpg

dg4a69.jpg

25gdz6f.jpg

Joe The Bass Player:
2z3q9gm.jpg

Sean The Guitarist:
ae5c78.jpg

Tom The Drummer:
ycxer.jpg

Yeah it does! Well we all have a opinion and im not really fussed if someone thinks different. It's rightful to have opinion and everyone can't like everything...that also concerns Trivium :lol:

Which brings me to how some reason...Even if YOU don't like the band doesn't mean its faggotry...it's faggotry IN YOUR OPINION. (Not talking to COCOB) :lol:

Yeah i see your point. Yeah maybe but im trying to get along with Swabs :p...And so far ive done a pretty good job.

one day u'll cry (cuz u'll start arguing with him again :lol:)
:p

@Mitch: Cool pics dude :kickass: BTW I forgot to ask you when you comented about the gig, but how did the BOR solo sound?? :kickass: I supose :lol:

I wonder day after day how someone can play with guitar that high :lol: It seems so inhuman to me :lol: Nice pics though.

It's not that high, and if you're going to be soloing and that stuff it's quite more comfortable. I tell you, to play solos with your guitar at a height like f.e. Alexi nowadays sucks. It's hell of a lot more difficult.