Guitar Player's Thread

Yeah, they aren't even close to Ibanez or ESP in terms of people knowing about them/playing them.

Luckily Mattias IA Eklundh plays the Caparison Applehorn, so a small guitar shop in Stockholm has some of them.

What?

Click the orange link in the post to find the tracklist with times. I also added a soundclick link.

I'm off to bed, enjoy!

i saw that, ok the soundclick is better thx

COBOT FORUM JAM 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY FUCKING FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

† Download †
SOUNDCLICK

Click here for the tracklist, since I know there's someone who wants to listen to it and see if they can guess the players without knowing the order. Everyone should try it.

Jose, I think your solo was a different speed because of the WAVE BT and mp3 solo. I can't think of any other explanation but it went terribly wrong. :erk:

I do apologise in advance if any of the other solos fucked up but next time we'll ALL save in WAVE format ONLY so I can avoid it. I've got the session saved so I can make adjustments if need be.

Apart from that, I hope you enjoy it, it's been a long wait but it's definitely worth it!!! Thanks for your patience and your awesomeness.

:kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

YIPPIE!!!

Altitudes' solo was the best one imo.:kickass:

haha, get yer ears checked!

My solo seemed to begin choppy, like it jumped from one solo to mine with a momentary skip. No biggie though.

Good job everyone! :headbang:

fucking great job everyone. This is the first ever forum jam i decided to not take part in :lol:
I promise I will take part in the next one tho :kickass:

I bet you can't reach the 19th fret A string on that height on 5 string sweeps with your pinky...

Atleast for myself, I have to have the guitar on pretty same height, when I'm playing sitting.. I wouldn't be able to reach 19th fret A string with pinky comfortably on that height, without bending my wrist "up".

...and as my pinky is somehow way too small, compared to my other fingers + it bends a bit differently than the other fingers..

Ahh well, that's it.
I reach 22nd fret pretty easily :lol: Atleast IMO i do...19th fret is no problem at all.

I want Epi, Ben Johnson, and Kaga to take part in the next jam dammit! :lol:

I usually hate everything I improvise, so I composed my solo. As with most of the stuff I write, it was too hard to play at speed...so I said fuggit.

Everybody did a killer job on this though. Best jam yet! :kickass:

Well...i generally dont play uberfast solos but i could manage a arpeggio from there i would guess.
I don't have any will to try right now though since i got high fever and uberfucked headache.

I recorded my solo for the jam with a caparison horus [snowcloud]. :p

Awesome :cool:

The Jam was really cool, although the backing track got a little boring, but that was compensated by the great solos! As always, i think mitch played the best solo, but closely followed by Altitudes!