Guitar Player's Thread

damn, some of you have fast fingers! everyone did a great job :)

@ Altitudes, me and Kaga were talking, and we think you really need to join a band or something. how long have you played for? you did an awesome job.

@NothernShred, that first part you played was cool, it was different, so good job. you're solo was pretty creative..and long :p

lol there are licks in this jam already played on the original jam by alexi.

I really liked yours, it was good to hear you play :)

NorthernShred was actually the 2nd one I think. There were 4 solos all in one.

1st: His friend playing keyboard
2nd: Him
3rd: Other friend
4th: Other friend

Or something.

And I don't know if you're referring to me, rayden_ad, but I did use the same notes for the G#min bit because it's the only part in the whole thing that stuck in my head.

And I don't know if you're referring to me, rayden_ad, but I did use the same notes for the G#min bit because it's the only part in the whole thing that stuck in my head.

honestly the licks are played very very good but some of them really remains me to the original.

Why is that the point? Isn't the point to be new and creative and original? Kinda useless to make a jam that sounds like an existing jam no?

Because I wanted to? I do the jams for everyone here to enjoy, I don't go crazy about playing in them, I just do it just to do it. I'm not an original player and I don't care to be.

I just got a sms from Thomann this morning. They have finally sent my randall back home! I feel awesome about that but i still thomann are fuckin jerks and deserve to get assraepd! My sig will forever hold the fury against thomann :heh:

I just got a sms from Thomann this morning. They have finally sent my randall back home! I feel awesome about that but i still thomann are fuckin jerks and deserve to get assraepd! My sig will forever hold the fury against thomann :heh:

:lol:! I wanted to order something from them, but I don't think it'd even get here :p.

I'll go listen to the Jam now!

You forgot Blind Guardian!!!
Ah well, Opeth doesn't do anything for me but... but Blind Guardian is f**king awesome!!! One of my favourite bands, forevaaaa! :Smokin:

COBOT FORUM JAM 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY FUCKING FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

† Download †
SOUNDCLICK

Click here for the tracklist, since I know there's someone who wants to listen to it and see if they can guess the players without knowing the order. Everyone should try it.

Jose, I think your solo was a different speed because of the WAVE BT and mp3 solo. I can't think of any other explanation but it went terribly wrong. :erk:

I do apologise in advance if any of the other solos fucked up but next time we'll ALL save in WAVE format ONLY so I can avoid it. I've got the session saved so I can make adjustments if need be.

Apart from that, I hope you enjoy it, it's been a long wait but it's definitely worth it!!! Thanks for your patience and your awesomeness.

:kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:
AMG, ALLTHEGODZINTHECLOUDZ... the jam is finally over, some red snow is gonna fall down from the sky tomorrow!!! :p
What to say? I liked this new jam a lot, once more... I think it's almost impossible not to like it, cuz you buddies are just awesome!!
Everyone's been soooo good!! Great backing track and great stuff from everyone, congrats guys and gal!! :kickass:
Thanks EVERYONE for participating.

<-Warheart-> said:
Click here for the tracklist, since I know there's someone who wants to listen to it and see if they can guess the players without knowing the order.
All of a sudden I feel guilty... :p
Anyway... I made it, I recognized it again.
Aren't I special? :cool: Haha, I'm glad, I am magic... nah, I'm just silly, but loved your solo. :)

@Conti and Mick: hey, great solos guys... and Mick, don't dare saying "LOL don't expect Jason Becker LOL" anymore, cuz we won't believe you, liarrrr!!! :mad: ...:)

Damn, I am getting my Korg PX4D tomorrow. It should have been here on saturday, but customs office fucked up and wanted another invoice...which lead to some delays caue of the weekend etc..:erk:

Hehe, postman just brought it few minutes ago :D. I can't use it yet caue the adapter that came with is for 120V japanese sockets and is useless here. The batteries that I bought for it are still charging so I'll have to wait some time...

&#9532;Victim of the Night&#9532;;7182999 said:
Ah well, Opeth doesn't do anything for me but... but Blind Guardian is f**king awesome!!! One of my favourite bands, forevaaaa! :Smokin:

seriously, both are superb Some time ago I was like you.. but once you get in opeth everytime you love them more and more.