Guitar Player's Thread

Yea that was pretty obnoxious. And it sounded like shit. Maybe if you were concentrating on playing and not drinking your coke it would sound better.

This proves... what?

wow you can multi-task! honestly come on

Yea that was pretty obnoxious. And it sounded like shit. Maybe if you were concentrating on playing and not drinking your coke it would sound better.

Lay off guys he was merely having some fun it seems. If it was a well-known veteran UM'er who posted the video you probably would have laughed and responded positively. Go figure.

headbangemoticon.gif

yes, unless they are in glass cases :lol:

I broke down and decided to jump on the NubTub band wagon

yay? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol::lol::lol::lol:!!!!!

Is it inflated when you get it? :lol:

Do the strapholders double as vents :lol:?

It looks like a fucking toy!

:lol: True, whoever came up with the idea of the "taxi" colour scheme should be shot.

However I quite like the black one with the silver bevels. And James Malone plays a white one, and his tone is godly.

Lol since you guys keep posting stuff, I thought maybe I'd post something too?
I finished recording this earlier today. Sorry for the timing, I messed it up a couple times. Played everything but the drums (they're just midi :erk:) But whatever, I tried.

Metallica- Orion (first half): http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=689676&content=music

Cool job on both guitars and bass can't wait to here the full thing:p! Great progression. :)

Check out what Muhammad just dropped off;

Phagiststuff.jpg

1/800 :cool:

Fuck Yeahh :D:D:D

:lol: That's awesome! Is it supposed to be sped up like that?
well...it's set to 128bpm....I thought that was the right speed?

Pђoenix;7265081 said:
Cool job on both guitars and bass can't wait to here the full thing:p! Great progression. :)

Check out what Muhammad just dropped off;

1/800 :cool:

Fuck Yeahh :D:D:D
haha thanks, but I picked up my bass this weekend after like 5 years of no playing....so I don't think I'm gonna do the rest of it just yet.

And wtf...Muhammed knows where you live? :zombie:
Very cool tho, congrats!