Guitar Player's Thread

not true, michael romeo just sent in what he wanted and then he was endorsed a while afterwards. but w/e i dont know anything about homer so whatever i was just guessing

Michael Romeo isn't Homer. He is a renound guitarist that would benefit the Caparison guitar company in playing their guitars. Just as an endorsee would.

That's not what I'm hearing when I stream it - for some reason your two most recent Soundclick songs sound like they're sped up 200%. At least that's what happens to me, all the other songs seem to be fine.

whoa, 200%?? I just checked and they seem to be fine for me. That's really weird though...

I don't post in here that much, but I'm wondering if anyone wants to buy a Korg AX3000G Multi Effects pedal? I think that's what it is.

It's only been used a couple of times. The only thing is, I don't have the owners manual. But I'm pretty sure I downloaded it off the Korg website in PDF format.

Let me know.

p2105080630cq7.jpg

As its going slow I thought I'd post this. I found it while looking for JB material, brilliant player and delicious tone.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my acoustic today!

EA68-5.jpg

(I'm too lazy to take my own pictures)

BUT here's something even better!

=>CLICK<= to hear Black Star.:kickass:

It's just the intro, and lay off because I only started doing fingerstyle stuff a couple weeks ago. Not too bad, I don't think. I wanted to get nylon strings, but I really like the way it's sounding now.

this thread has been rather slow lately

P&#1106;oenix;7268807 said:
As its going slow I thought I'd post this. I found it while looking for JB material, brilliant player and delicious tone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfwebWSwtWs

I got my acoustic today!

EA68-5.jpg

It's just the intro, and lay off because I only started doing fingerstyle stuff a couple weeks ago. Not too bad, I don't think. I wanted to get nylon strings, but I really like the way it's sounding now.

If it keeps this level of awesomeness I don't mind if it goes slow, :lol:

I got my acoustic today!

EA68-5.jpg

what do you mean lay off? :rolleyes: :lol: