Guitar Player's Thread

Oh I know that, I've done this many of a times and I just completely blanked out. But the screws were/are stripped and It's such a pain to make them tighter (clockwise) like I have to take off all the springs and everything just to turn it the slightest bit. But no one know's if you go clockwise or counterclockwise to make it come down more parallel to the body? go from / to --

I stripped one of those screws aswell! They are really shit quality! Make sure that when you buy a replacement one it will be slightly oversized compared to the old one - for better fit ;).

how would I raise JUST the high E string/saddle.

Put a small shim under the E string saddle. Something like a small thin piece of paper or some metal should do it. You can also buy saddle shims from some stores, but I think they're waste of money since you have other alternatives that don't cost anything :).

I can't really remember, i think it's the marshall simulation, or something. There are sounds which are very chuggy and bass heavy, but i'm not really into that.

I'm not home atm, but i could upload it tomorrow morning!

I'll ask it to you when I get to home again. (like 2 weeks).

Thanks inhe. :)

Omg.

My friend just bought an ESP Alexi Scythe Custom Shop.

He is coming from my home town to visit me with it.:eek:

And we are gonna kick ass with our fanboi guitars:kickass:

..And record some videos of us playing:kickass:

......And i'm gonna drool all over it and knock him down so i can steal it :kickass:

^ What a bellend, he should have bought an ESP SV.

Knoes, but he thought about getting one in over a year (the standard version that is), then he contacted Bmusic about the price and they said he could get the CS version for 400$ more, because they wanted to get rid of some CS versions and not only the standards.

His bandmate already has an SV tho.

Knoes, but he thought about getting one in over a year (the standard version that is), then he contacted Bmusic about the price and they said he could get the CS version for 400$ more, because they wanted to get rid of some CS versions and not only the standards.

His bandmate already has an SV tho.

that's how i got my custom :lol:

Omg.

My friend just bought an ESP Alexi Scythe Custom Shop.

He is coming from my home town to visit me with it.:eek:

And we are gonna kick ass with our fanboi guitars:kickass:

..And record some videos of us playing:kickass:

......And i'm gonna drool all over it and knock him down so i can steal it :kickass:

Where do you live? Cos I'll go, stab you both ant take your guitars, :lol:

Which model has he got? Scythe, Sawtooth, Arrowhead or Pink? If Pink please lie and tell me it's another, :lol: Other way I'll really go there and stab you both and take it, :lol:

Why? I would prefer Alexi's custom. Not everybody wants a neck pickup, and not everyone likes dot inlays.

that's how i got my custom :lol:

WTF?? Tell me where I have to sign to get that kickass offers dude! :lol:

Guys, check out what DHL brought me today (not 5150):
DSCN1080m.jpg

Got it from UK eBay last week where it was advertised as defected, it indeed has some hum/hiss noise that doesn't make it very playable at high volumes, but it shouldn't be expensive fix for a tech. I got a real bargain on it :D.

Noice bro. I'm gonna try and get one myself soon as well, so I can use my 5150 with it and slave it to power amp when I want to get an Alexi like tone. My favorite tones ever came from those 2 amps and they are so cheap too compared to some of these boutique amps. Win :)

How does everyome play the Bed of Razors intro?
Like this-
[--12--8_\7-------------
[*--^---sl---9--11--12-

etc (ignore the slides)

or like this

- 12----------
- ---12- 11- 9- 11
(etc)

i play it more like this:

-----------------------------------------------10-8---------------------
-12-8---------8-11-8---------12-8----8-10-12------12-10-8-----------
------11-9-11--------11-9-11------11-----------------------11--------

Imagine what a SV would look like with Arrow/sawtooth/sharkfin/only ESP logo at 12th fret inlays. THAT would be a worthy guitar...im a dotfucker so i cant stand the sight of dots on guitars. They ruin the thing. I think he should have gotten the SV though...if it had some better looks it would be awesome. I for myself will probably not get a 1 pickup guitar now for long times....