Guitar Player's Thread

Maple neck RR24s.

Black with White Bevels
White with Black Bevels

50mr6.jpg

o5st4w.jpg

The black one is cool IMO...but ive decided against my next guitar being a rhoads. Superstrat FTW...im a bit arsed about some features like fret acess and otherwise just i dont want a FR right now.

Just something a little more. They look really boring and to an extent have that kind of cheap look to them which is a shame. At least in my eyes anyway :p

I actually think they would look better with dots ( i know most of you aren't fan of dot inlays though)

1st of all: any ideas or whatever for the Jam? Shall we decide a BT and start or are we waiting for more people or what do we do?

Pђoenix;7304204 said:

Indeed it is, fucking hot and pink is so weird that it rules, :lol:

I would not buy that one personally. Sure it's not that pricey but it has a major dent and i don't think that bolt-on looks good at all. Not to mention i think its hella ugly.(That is IMHO)

Just my 2 cents...

I might btw be dropping in for a Boss BR-600+SM57 mic+ISP decimator this summer for recording purposes via miccing up my amp. Im not too fussed about having to mic my amp though...im sure it will take alot of time to get a good sound from it when i have to experiment with angle and such bs. I really don't want a Line 6 toneport either...ugh i hate the line 6 tone. I saw a Korg pandora PX4D on thomann today though...it's not that pricey. Is it worth it? This is going to be one helluva expensive summer...so far my list for possible purchases look like this.

1.Schecter C-1 Hellraiser BCH(This one is absolute need...its fixed bridge and going to be used as my ultimatum metalcore chugga chugga a la Riffage guitar)
2.ISP Decimator(found it for cheap in DCGL..the same place im getting the Hellraiser so why not?...if im going to mic my amp then this one is a fuckin must because i do get feedback and it might be just bitchy and tricky to filter it after it is micced)
3. Boss BR-600(possibly...i have no idea yet but it would be handy at home for guitar/vocal/bass recording...also it works as standalone recorder too so it wont need insane amounts of resources from my computer to work good...my computer is 4 years old anyway.)
4.Shure SM57 Microphone(though i found a shure instrumental dynamic mic lying around at home yesterday...it might be usable)
5.A new computer(Im trying to save this one for my graduation atleast)
6.A course in trying to NOT use my all my money on guitar equipment :lol:

So if i get 1,2,3,4 its gonna be like 1000€ of investment in a guitar and recording equipment :lol: I am currently working so that money won't be a problem...after 6 weeks i will afford it easily. Any other suggestions? All choices but the 1st is negotiable and changeable I can't believe im using that much money on guitar stuff again...i just got a MXR and Boss overdrive some months ago. Although those 2 seemed to be really good investments to improve my overall tone.

Long useless post and for which i will surely get only answers "you dont need any of that". Which i disagree...i motivated the need for that guitar perfectly and i dont have any recording stuff yet and i got loads of riffs and stuff id want to record and put vocals to etc etc.

Thanks for anyone caring about this:lol: If not...just skip it.

Wow dude quite a long list, you better be lucky to get everything, :lol:

If im allowed to answer that question for him i think i can recall him talking something about the Framus 2x12 with vintage 30s. If i would to build a rack it would be like

poweramp:2x20 marshall el84
preamp:ENGL 530 preamp(very cheap for what it is)
poweramp2:marshall 50/50(for gigs)
Noisegate:ISP Decimator rackmount

thats how my dream rack would look like. pretty simple but id like the versatility to be able to switch between the 2x20 and a louder one if needed.

Change the poweramp for an Engl or something like that (I'm not fond of Marshall, :lol:) and mine too, although my dream rack would be quite different, :lol: (and waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more expensive too).

Wow, I wish I owned one of those!!!

...oh wait! :D:D:D

I would buy that too if I wasn't saving and if it didn't have that large piece of paint missing at the bottom. I got mine for £320 for everything so £250 for a starting bid is great.

Fuck you, :lol: That guitar is fucking hot, and if someone told me ''for (insert quantity <£400) I'd instantly get it.

Maple neck RR24s.

Black with White Bevels
White with Black Bevels

50mr6.jpg

o5st4w.jpg

NOW I'M FUCKING HORNY!!!!

Want want want want want want want want want I fucking want the black one!!!!! Fuck Fireball, fuck Decimator and fuck rack, I'm getting the black one! Contrary to Brad they look way better than what I expected, cos someone posted a pic of some Namm or whatever and there were some (IMHO) ugly ones, similar to those but with 2 pickups and 2 tone knobs and switch and everything which ruined the guitar for me. But now I fucking want it!!!

I'm sorry about the rant, but I hadn't got so excited by a guitar since I can't remember when, :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: I'm sorry, but since it was announced they'd be made I've been waiting for them, and that pic from Namm or whatever really pissed me off, but I love those models you posted.

Anyway, did you read what I wrote about the Jam? I edited afterwards so maybe you were already answering when I edited.

Holy dickbutt, that Black with white beveled one, i really want it, seriously, first time ive really wanted a RR24!

Wow dude quite a long list, you better be lucky to get everything, :lol:

Change the poweramp for an Engl or something like that (I'm not fond of Marshall, :lol:) and mine too, although my dream rack would be quite different, :lol: (and waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more expensive too).
Yeah. Well i wouldn't say lucky. Im estimating my earnings this summer to be close to 2000 if i work hard enough! So half will go for guitar equipment. And as i said the priorities are New guitar and recording equipment. Yeah well id like a expensive ENGL preamp but...
Marshall makes some cheap preamps while engl does not :S

I might btw be dropping in for a Boss BR-600+SM57 mic+ISP decimator this summer for recording purposes via miccing up my amp. Im not too fussed about having to mic my amp though...im sure it will take alot of time to get a good sound from it when i have to experiment with angle and such bs. I really don't want a Line 6 toneport either...ugh i hate the line 6 tone. I saw a Korg pandora PX4D on thomann today though...it's not that pricey. Is it worth it? This is going to be one helluva expensive summer...so far my list for possible purchases look like this.

1.Schecter C-1 Hellraiser BCH(This one is absolute need...its fixed bridge and going to be used as my ultimatum metalcore chugga chugga a la Riffage guitar)
2.ISP Decimator(found it for cheap in DCGL..the same place im getting the Hellraiser so why not?...if im going to mic my amp then this one is a fuckin must because i do get feedback and it might be just bitchy and tricky to filter it after it is micced)
3. Boss BR-600(possibly...i have no idea yet but it would be handy at home for guitar/vocal/bass recording...also it works as standalone recorder too so it wont need insane amounts of resources from my computer to work good...my computer is 4 years old anyway.)
4.Shure SM57 Microphone(though i found a shure instrumental dynamic mic lying around at home yesterday...it might be usable)
5.A new computer(Im trying to save this one for my graduation atleast)
6.A course in trying to NOT use my all my money on guitar equipment :lol:

So if i get 1,2,3,4 its gonna be like 1000€ of investment in a guitar and recording equipment :lol: I am currently working so that money won't be a problem...after 6 weeks i will afford it easily. Any other suggestions? All choices but the 1st is negotiable and changeable :lol: I can't believe im using that much money on guitar stuff again...i just got a MXR and Boss overdrive some months ago. Although those 2 seemed to be really good investments to improve my overall tone.

Long useless post and for which i will surely get only answers "you dont need any of that". Which i disagree...i motivated the need for that guitar perfectly and i dont have any recording stuff yet and i got loads of riffs and stuff id want to record and put vocals to etc etc.

Thanks for anyone caring about this:lol: If not...just skip it.

bump. Any thoughts?