Guitar Player's Thread

I just found out it's just a maple FRETBOARD. I thought the whole back of the neck was maple... what a bummer... I'd just go for the standard RR24 then.
aw fuck, I was thinking the neck was maple too :(
But nonetheless, they are gorgeous guitars. I'd go for the black one as well. That maple fretboard with the black sharkfin inlays looks sooo sweet. I wanna touch it.

I just found out it's just a maple FRETBOARD. I thought the whole back of the neck was maple... what a bummer... I'd just go for the standard RR24 then.

aw fuck, I was thinking the neck was maple too :(
But nonetheless, they are gorgeous guitars. I'd go for the black one as well. That maple fretboard with the black sharkfin inlays looks sooo sweet. I wanna touch it.

"Neck-Thru-Body Rock Maple with Scarf Joint Head Stock"

Just like the normal RR24... And almost every Jackson ever.

If you see here...

valkeaRRM2.jpg

You can see the back of the neck is still painted/glossed white. I thought it had the same affect Alexi's and Roope's custom jacksons had. An unfinished/oiled rock type of maple neck and fretboard. Not JUST the fretboard changing from rosewood to maple.

EDIT: I know that is probably a custom type RR24M, since it has two pickups and such, but I thought maybe the neck might be the same. I could be totally wrong, but all the other pictures that are promoting the RR24M show no visible sign of the back of the guitar to tell for sure.

If you see here...

valkeaRRM2.jpg

You can see the back of the neck is still painted/glossed white. I thought it had the same affect Alexi's and Roope's custom jacksons had. An unfinished/oiled rock type of maple neck and fretboard. Not JUST the fretboard changing from rosewood to maple.

EDIT: I know that is probably a custom type RR24M, since it has two pickups and such, but I thought maybe the neck might be the same. I could be totally wrong, but all the other pictures that are promoting the RR24M show no visible sign of the back of the guitar to tell for sure.

I believe that is a Jackson Custom Shop. It has nothing to do with the RR24's, but i highly doubt RR24M will have a satin finish on the neck. Would be awesome though

So i played a JS1000 last night, on a line 6 spider :)Puke:, by the way, by pod/VHT tears that shit up). It played well, but the action was way low, like on all GC guitars (who sets those up, they are ALL the same), so it was more meh then cool. I really want to give the 1200 a try, it's a better quality build.

someone send me a pm please if you start a jam. i'd like to do a better job like in the last one lol

http://www.musik-produktiv.co.uk/shop/Druckansicht.aspx?artikel_id=109366

HELL YEAH!!!! COME TO PAPA!

Im still wondering where to get it because if i order it from USA i might get it for less and afford a ISP decimator noisegate...then again. If that schecter would be faulty/would have somekinda flaw it would be hell to get it on warranty.

Because WITH ISP decimator+taxes+shipping the schecter would be about 700€ from the US of A...but its the warranty im :erk:ing about.

Not to mention the guitar tech at DCGL sets the instrument to your preference for free (tuning,string-gauge,action etc etc)

If you see here...

valkeaRRM2.jpg

Wildchild was painted neck. But anyway,thanks for the pic, cos that's the one I was talking about when I said Jackson had shown some RR24 with two pickups and everything at Namm and had turned down my idea of geting one (cos I don't want 2 pups).

But with the beautiful models they are making, my idea is on board again :kickass:

Competition: Who will get the first Jackson RR24M?

I will! :lol: