Guitar Player's Thread

Wat Da Fuck? o_O

Pђoenix;7304204 said:

Nice :cool:

How many people on earth can do this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c46fr2EZOhQ

Angus Young!

"What happens when you practice guitar for 25 hours a day and eat a jar of really hot chili" :lol:

I LOL'D!!!!!!!!!!

I like neck pickups :(

Then easi choice: do not go for RR24 :lol: Look how clever am I :lol:

Anyway, IIRC you don't like V's too, you're more a superstrat dude, so it's not a problem for you, there are loads of guitars to make you happy, opposite to me that I like RR shape, only bridge pickup and that stuff.

Yeah Alekisfanboi Aleksifanboi Aleksifanboi. I guess I can live with it, :lol:

Me too.

Jackson RR5FR FTW!!!

Cheapas floyd cheapass floyd! Beware! :lol: Nah, if I liked 2 p-ups I'd go for it.

I'm not a huge Alexi fanboy but I would KILL to have a custom shop Jackson RR, like Alexi's older guitars. Nowadays, I could not care less for a neck pickup, I always use the bridge.

Get the tissues ready guys:

ncbdzs.jpg
2aahq0w.jpg

*splooge*

1st of all: any ideas or whatever for the Jam? Shall we decide a BT and start or are we waiting for more people or what do we do?

I don't know what's going on with that. I'll dig around for some BT's.

I would not buy that one personally. Sure it's not that pricey but it has a major dent and i don't think that bolt-on looks good at all. Not to mention i think its hella ugly.(That is IMHO)

Just my 2 cents...

I might btw be dropping in for a Boss BR-600+SM57 mic+ISP decimator this summer for recording purposes via miccing up my amp. Im not too fussed about having to mic my amp though...im sure it will take alot of time to get a good sound from it when i have to experiment with angle and such bs. I really don't want a Line 6 toneport either...ugh i hate the line 6 tone. I saw a Korg pandora PX4D on thomann today though...it's not that pricey. Is it worth it? This is going to be one helluva expensive summer...so far my list for possible purchases look like this.

1.Schecter C-1 Hellraiser BCH(This one is absolute need...its fixed bridge and going to be used as my ultimatum metalcore chugga chugga a la Riffage guitar)
2.ISP Decimator(found it for cheap in DCGL..the same place im getting the Hellraiser so why not?...if im going to mic my amp then this one is a fuckin must because i do get feedback and it might be just bitchy and tricky to filter it after it is micced)
3. Boss BR-600(possibly...i have no idea yet but it would be handy at home for guitar/vocal/bass recording...also it works as standalone recorder too so it wont need insane amounts of resources from my computer to work good...my computer is 4 years old anyway.)
4.Shure SM57 Microphone(though i found a shure instrumental dynamic mic lying around at home yesterday...it might be usable)
5.A new computer(Im trying to save this one for my graduation atleast)
6.A course in trying to NOT use my all my money on guitar equipment :lol:

So if i get 1,2,3,4 its gonna be like 1000€ of investment in a guitar and recording equipment :lol: I am currently working so that money won't be a problem...after 6 weeks i will afford it easily. Any other suggestions? All choices but the 1st is negotiable and changeable :lol: I can't believe im using that much money on guitar stuff again...i just got a MXR and Boss overdrive some months ago. Although those 2 seemed to be really good investments to improve my overall tone.

Long useless post and for which i will surely get only answers "you dont need any of that". Which i disagree...i motivated the need for that guitar perfectly and i dont have any recording stuff yet and i got loads of riffs and stuff id want to record and put vocals to etc etc.

Thanks for anyone caring about this:lol: If not...just skip it.

shure's are outdated. just ask altitudes, he ended up getting the audix i believe?