Guitar Player's Thread

I think yes, because:

- UX-1 has one MicIn, UX-2 has two
- UX-1 has one LineIn, UX-2 has two

other advantages:
- UX-2 has a digital S/PDIF output (I never used it)
- the headphone-output of the UX-2 has a separate volume poti
- the UX-2 has to VU-Meters so that you can directly see the clipping
- the UX-2 has inputs for a footswitch, so that you can send orders like punchin/out
- the UX-2 has Phantompower (I think the UX-1 doesn't)

I think yes, because:

- UX-1 has one MicIn, UX-2 has two
- UX-1 has one LineIn, UX-2 has two

other advantages:
- UX-2 has a digital S/PDIF output (I never used it)
- the headphone-output of the UX-2 has a separate volume poti
- the UX-2 has to VU-Meters so that you can directly see the clipping
- the UX-2 has inputs for a footswitch, so that you can send orders like punchin/out
- the UX-2 has Phantompower (I think the UX-1 doesn't)

oh ok! thanks. What's phantompower btw?

Recorded tihs today. A bit sloppy and a bit of spastic picking in start i see. It looks worse than it is though because i make no effort for that picking motion. I didnt even use my MXR on this one. Still i love my tone.

Last edited by a moderator:
^Already commented on msn, but anyway nice vid dude. Only thing what I told you about the BT.

Wow Corny! Long time no see here :lol: But that was a useful serie of posts! Now I've decided which Toneport I want :lol: BTW I think I commented it to you via msn, but anyway, are you in for Jam 5 if we finally sort it out or what?

The playing was pretty good.

But that song made me remember why I hate breakdowns so much :lol: mang fuck hardxcore :p

@Jose: Yes thank you very much :D

The playing was pretty good.

But that song made me remember why I hate breakdowns so much :lol: mang fuck hardxcore :p

:lol::lol: Well thanks! I appreciate it really much. Well i was amazed on parkway drive gig how the whole gig seemed like a giant breakdown. Although it was really good.

Und yeah...i need to remember to choose GP instead next time!

Heres another one i just upped. It's recorded after the one i last linked. This one is slightly harder and i fucked up the intro a bit.

Well, there are no Blooddrunk live tracks on there, but you can either get it from COB Hate Wear (link on COBHC) or from What Records UK (What Records).

I suggest What because they are already shipping and they have the thing out already, whereas COB Hate Wear won't until June 25th.

yeah, just noticed.
But anyways, I need AYDY replaced to, so wtf :lol:

The Phenom: I kinda refused to listen to it after I heard the downtuning and core-sounding riffs. I just can't take. Anyways, you didn't post it for my sake.

^I would warn you not to do that. He might get a bit aggressive if someone stands close to his Randall after having it ''stolen'' for so much time at Thomann.

And Mitch, may I suggest 12 Donkeys' and Nightwish's Crownless solo sections as options for the Forum Jam 5? They are cool and easy BTs to solo over IMO, and quite cool.

Cute Finn is cute. :oops:

Haha, nice playing, dewd! *thumbs up*
Thank you!!!:oops:
phenom nice work man,wish i had thta randall,now im gonna be that nigga to steal yours XDD
Thanks man! You like my tone? For the first time in long i do too...very nice tone indeed! And to think im driving it thru a shitty behringer cab!
^I would warn you not to do that. He might get a bit aggressive if someone stands close to his Randall after having it ''stolen'' for so much time at Thomann.

yeah...thomann are bastards :lol:

Why? And anyway, What Records do have AYDY too.

Because I don't really like the tone, and I might like the overall feel a little better live.

HQ live recordings with good audiences is for me in some cases, better than the real album.

But the tone on Stockholm Knockout sucked even worse than on the album, so wtf :lol:

BTW I think I commented it to you via msn, but anyway, are you in for Jam 5 if we finally sort it out or what?
I don't think so, I hardly play guitar these days. And I don't check the board often enough to know when it's gonna happen. But it would be nice if you inform me via MSN when the whole thing starts.

And if you guys want to jam over the NAMM-Techno thing, inform me because I have the backing track (needs to be edited though).

^Ok, I'll keep you informed of the Jam. And if you could send me the Namm BT it'd be great, thanks!

Because I don't really like the tone, and I might like the overall feel a little better live.

HQ live recordings with good audiences is for me in some cases, better than the real album.

But the tone on Stockholm Knockout sucked even worse than on the album, so wtf :lol:

Ah ok now I get you. I though you wanted to get another copy of AYDY :lol:
I usually like live better too.

Wrong! That's because you never had OMGJackson Stars :lol: Nah, probably any of us would get such a tone from the PX4 because any of us would spend so much time and tries like Mitch trying to get that tone. I say that based on the fact that sometimes he posts recordings and he himself calls them shit or says the tone sucks and everybody else loves them, :lol:
haha, I think that's like a defense mechanism. A lot of ppl claim that they have shitty recordings or they suck but still post their vids when they know it's pretty good. I mean seriously, I don't think he would truly believe the tone on this vid sucks:

I don't think so, I hardly play guitar these days. And I don't check the board often enough to know when it's gonna happen. But it would be nice if you inform me via MSN when the whole thing starts.

And if you guys want to jam over the NAMM-Techno thing, inform me because I have the backing track (needs to be edited though).
Nooo Corny, you have to participate. You're basically my favorite player here, your solos are fuckin awesome. Please try to be in :(

And Mitch, may I suggest 12 Donkeys' and Nightwish's Crownless solo sections as options for the Forum Jam 5? They are cool and easy BTs to solo over IMO, and quite cool.

Are you talking about the section at 02:00? It's pretty awesome, reminds me abit of sinergy!

Yeah, that's the one. I love it :lol: I know the guitar solo isn't that great technically or whatever, but I love it.

@Mystique: I don't know what to think, :lol: Mitch is really perfectionist with the tone thing.