Guitar Player's Thread

Yeyeyeyeyeyeyyey!!!! It was gonna happen sooner or later.

DSC00113.jpg

oooooo the suspense...

DSC00114.jpg

DSC00116.jpg

Isn't she beautiful! :p

Pђoenix;7358903 said:
Yeyeyeyeyeyeyyey!!!! It was gonna happen sooner or later.

DSC00113.jpg

oooooo the suspense...

DSC00114.jpg

DSC00116.jpg

Isn't she beautiful! :p

Haha, loved the way you put up the pics :lol:

Congratulations, how is it so far? Was it the 6 or 7 string? :eek:

And what colour? Show us some pics !!

:D Here you go dudes.

DSC00118.jpg

DSC00119.jpg

DSC00120.jpg

DSC00121.jpg

DSC00123.jpg

DSC00124.jpg

DSC00125.jpg

DSC00126.jpg

DSC00127.jpg

DSC00128.jpg

DSC00129.jpg

Sorry if you're still using dial-up :lol:

I'm really debating whether or not to refinish it now, the colour is really nice and consistant on this one!

After Wacken I'm actually going to save some fucking money and buy one of those RG770DX's :lol:

gawd, look at my first post in this thread

nvm it only does last 250 posts :( and the first thing i posted was with my old account the_emptier

I think i remember reading the post before...something like you are going to play Lake Bodom for your school, amirite?:lol: Wasn't it Emptifier btw?

Can't say my posts are good either:lol::lol::lol:

well you are damn great nowadays. You kick my balls anyday with your sweeping and crazy shit :lol: Well i remember you posting with Emptifier name...oh and i remember my video where i playd with my guitar out of tune and with wrong tab :lol: That was T3H LULZ! No wonder i got bashed.

:lol man it's funny to look back. yeah i had an old account called the_emptier but i got banned because i created a troll and made a stupid thread :lol but you are really good to though, i forget, are you in a band?

Haha! Thank you! Well i don't remember that...i just remember the damn sig you had that always made me like "WTF". IT was like a robot or something. I am in a band yes...we play something like Metalcore/Melodic Death metal. We are currently inactive though because the drummer is on military duty and we got evicted from our rehearsal room(de ja vu...it's not the first time :lol:). After New year he should be back and then we rent a place,practice and hopefully gig. We just got a complete Lineup :lol: I am Vocalist and guitarist then theres another guitarist,bassiist and drummer.