Guitar Player's Thread

I've never tried DR high-beams,I want to though.I just use tight fits,I like DR strings.
Alexi have a signature set of strings is pointless becuase he's probably going to continue to use high-beams and there's probably not going to be anything special about them unless they're pink or something :lol:.I might buy a pair and keep the box though.

haha ok so here is the start of my next little song here, it's a guitar version of the bach double, this is just the rough draft, the timing is pretty bad, but if you've ever played this song you know getting it perfect is a bitch! But tell me what you think.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9pf9we

I've never tried DR high-beams,I want to though.I just use tight fits,I like DR strings.
Alexi have a signature set of strings is pointless becuase he's probably going to continue to use high-beams and there's probably not going to be anything special about them unless they're pink or something :lol:.I might buy a pair and keep the box though.

Theres going to be one difference...they will raise prise with like 5 euros like all signature strings :lol:

Damn Zakk...nice amp and nice playing! Btw...you look a hella lot older on that video than on some pictures you have posted hehe...got me by surprise :lol:

yeah i honestly was just doin plug and play that was the beginning of the playing. i have a 53 minute video that covers the whole amp. yeah i kinda fucked up on some riffs but i was just playing, i love playing in front of people or in stores etc.
I feel that if I play in a store that I owe people a flawless performance and I get nervous so I always play at low volumes.

phenom :thanks man, yeah i've always looked a lot older then i am, when im 17 i could pass as a 21 year old probably :lol: now i want the damn thing so much more haha, i just gotta be saving up mah moneyz

stonecold:yeah i totally used to be really afraid and i was only "good" when i was alone in my room :lol: but you have to get past it, and besides i can't play a full tube mesa roadster at low volumes :)

phenom :thanks man, yeah i've always looked a lot older then i am, when im 17 i could pass as a 21 year old probably :lol: now i want the damn thing so much more haha, i just gotta be saving up mah moneyz

stonecold:yeah i totally used to be really afraid and i was only "good" when i was alone in my room :lol: but you have to get past it, and besides i can't play a full tube mesa roadster at low volumes :)
I'm almost the opposite,I got mistaken for a fifth grader about a 2 weeks ago.I'm fuckin' fifteen!:Smug:

I know I'll have to get past it eventually,I'll try the Mesa the next time I go to guitar center if they have one.I probably won't be playing through a USA jackson kelly though.

I'm saving for a Gp-1000 and Marshall 1960 a cabinet since I already have a Sp-1000 power amp.

I'm almost the opposite,I got mistaken for a fifth grader about a 2 weeks ago.I'm fuckin' fifteen!:Smug:

I know I'll have to get past it eventually,I'll try the Mesa the next time I go to guitar center if they have one.I probably won't be playing through a USA jackson kelly though.

I'm saving for a Gp-1000 and Marshall 1960 a cabinet since I already have a Sp-1000 power amp.
Lol...i used to get mistaken for younger aswell. Not anymore tho i think. Im 16 now.