Guitar Player's Thread

2 1/2-3 years. whats wrong with the jackson?
So you've been playing for as long as I have,you seem a lot better though.

Well I got a j-50bc and je-1000 to put in it instead of the Emg 81. I tried to solder it myself and fucked up so now I'm having an electronics guy see if he can put the electronics in.

I've got a Marshall Vs100 from like 1999 I got it used for $150.Like I said before it starting to die on me.
Its not as good as your marshall combo.Yeah,you have to look for a place that hires at 15 though because a lot of places only hire at 16.

Pђoenix;7366144 said:
I can't remember who it was exactly that was asking about PG posters, (maybe Mystique?) but there are a couple on ebay at the moment marketing Marshall. Although I hope you have a bloody high consumer surplus, these babies are at ridiculously high prices:

http://cgi.ebay.com/MARSHALL-POSTER...oryZ2357QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

thank you for noticing! but yeah, that's way too pricey for me. I think what I might do is go to Kinko's (it's like a specialized copy machine/tech store) and bring in a nice picture of PG and see if they can blow it up for me.

HELL YEA I HAVE A GIG TONIGHT

Im Pumped!

Its just a cover band but im still excited, my last band broke up in January so i haven't played live since then.

No GP-1000 or USA Jackson for this gig though :(
I need the cleans of my mesa boogie and it just fits the sound of the covers better

Im Pumped!

Its just a cover band but im still excited, my last band broke up in January so i haven't played live since then.

I need the cleans of my mesa boogie and it just fits the sound of the covers better

Awesome,what are you covering though?

Im Pumped!

what boogie do you have

SEX TIME:

RR5FR Rhoads
000038102.jpg

RR 24M Rhoads
000038101.jpg

Phil Demmel Signature King VTM Electric Guitar
000038103.jpg

John Campbell Signature Bass
000038104.jpg

Awesome,what are you covering though?

Mediocre female fronted metal bands, Nightwish, Sirenia, Within Temptation, Lacuna Coil, Ect.

They want me to write original music in the future with them so i will have to mold the band into something more metal for my taste.

what boogie do you have

50 Watt Single Rectifier, Gets the job done, low wattage enough where i can crank it at medium-large gigs without pissing off the sound guy.

Its time for me to leave so i can get there at the load in time, my cars all packed and everything, wish me luck!