Guitar Player's Thread

^ Yeah me too, Sam Totman's signature is actually really cool imo

STM1WH.png

It's cheap too, about £650 last I checked (although I did find one store selling it for £530), 5pc Wizard II neck through, Mahogany body, 24 frets and Dimarzio Evolution pickups. Pretty good deal if you ask me.

Then there's also the X range of the Iceman guitars.

ICT700WH.png

Pretty much the same specs as the Totman sig but with Dimarzio D-Activators and no gay Edge III.

^ Yeah me too, Sam Totman's signature is actually really cool imo

STM1WH.png

It's cheap too, about £650 last I checked (although I did find one store selling it for £530), 5pc Wizard II neck through, Mahogany body, 24 frets and Dimarzio Evolution pickups. Pretty good deal if you ask me.

Yeah, i was actually looking into that one. But, if i'm getting one, i would want a hard tail and some other pickups. (It would be to close to my Jem otherwise).

Still, it's a good deal!

Hell yeah, all Icemans posted here are nice! :kickass:

What kind of music does your band play, Lowberg? It is a female fronted band if I remember correctly.

Well, for now its sort of a "band for the summer" type deal, everyone else in the band is alot older than me (like early 30s) and right now we are just doing covers of like Nightwish, Sirenia, Lacuna Coil ect. I dig it but i would rather do something heavier, original songs and with more fun guitar work :)

This was my old band Aegean, which exists no more. We had a good run, played a ton of local and a few good national shows.
http://www.myspace.com/aegeanmetal

I'm also getting a Pirate Metal band in the works with my drinking buddies, as well as a serious powermetal-bodomy type band.

I'm thinking about trying out a preamp.

Right now I don't have so much money so I'm looking for either an ADA MP-1 or a Lee Jackson GP-1000.

I can't seem to find a GP-1000 though :p

But can the ADA do crunch, like the GP-1000 can? Lee Jackson or Marshall Superlead crunch - something along those lines.

Haven't posted a vid in a long time so here's a sloppyish attempt at Death and the healing sweeps :O

Last edited by a moderator: