Guitar Player's Thread

Actually, and I hate to say this, but same with my guitar chord/cable thing :lol: Why do they start to cut out like that? Is it cuz they're old? or do we fuck it up somehow?

yeah I still haven't fixed that balance problem cuz I'm hesitant about drilling those other holes :erk: Btw, how do you tighten the trem arm with the allen key?

If you push down on the bar so the strings are slack, under the bridge where the arm cavity will be you should see a bolt which you can tighten with a 2mm Allen key. I believe you can also rasie the action of the bar to somehow. It's probably all in the manual. :)

Note to self: don't browse eBay when you don't have any money. Some guy not far from me is selling one of these :cry:

ECY-All-5123-Edit-2.jpg

ECY-Back-All-5125-Edit.jpg

I WANT

Nah. Caparison Horus all the way.

Or not really, gotta say those Edwards are gorgeous too. Still, Caparisons are probably better, and I like some of their finishes alot better - + their p-ups kicks ass.

What do you do when one of your strings is a bit flat and you can't even turn the fine tuner anymore cuz it's as tight as it can be? Should I open the nut lock and just use the regular tuning peg to make it more sharp and risk snapping the string?

What do you do when one of your strings is a bit flat and you can't even turn the fine tuner anymore cuz it's as tight as it can be? Should I open the nut lock and just use the regular tuning peg to make it more sharp and risk snapping the string?

reset all the fine tuners to the middle of their range, open the nut, retune from scratch