Guitar Player's Thread

It may sound weird but sometimes my guitar pro RSE goes out of tune. I have been tabbing the last 3 hours and now i listen to a gp with guitar and keys and the guitar tuning is too low in comparison with the keys. When I turn off the RSE everything is fine. Am I the only one of the "RSE noobs" who has this problem?

i'm actually in a conflict with my band. they want to wear corpse paint and i don't (we're death metal). and they won't compromise so im stuck

I wish my bandmates wanted to wear corpsepaint. we play black metal and I think we should wear some for the lulz but they dont think its funny.

It may sound weird but sometimes my guitar pro RSE goes out of tune. I have been tabbing the last 3 hours and now i listen to a gp with guitar and keys and the guitar tuning is too low in comparison with the keys. When I turn off the RSE everything is fine. Am I the only one of the "RSE noobs" who has this problem?

I don't have that problem you mentioned but sometimes when RSE is on, the tracks go out of sync. I guess my soundcard is too shitty to be used with epic multitrack guitar pro songs

Awesome pic! :kickass:

Also awesome pics! The RR looks great here.

Great work, Ben! I love your tabs!

And here's something I wrote and recorded a while ago but never uploaded here. It's something simple but I wanted to put in loads of key changes so it's quite boring near the end and the solos don't really have much thought in them, I came up with them in like 10 mins each.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/46jnnq

Didn't you upload this before? Like a sample, because I remember those intro chords and that melody. Good stuff with the solos, it has cool moments :)

Really amazing composition, mitch! The playing style at the beginning reminds me of the old ritchie sambora, but the melody immediatly reminded me of "Now You're Gone" by Whitesnake:

But that's a good thing, because the song is from the "Slip Of The Tongue" album and we all know which guitar player helps out on this record :D

Keep it going!

Last edited by a moderator:

Nice man! A
That is what I just did now, without the music, vibrato could be better and the playing could be tighter, but I've been working so much lately, I just didn't feel like picking up the guitar.

(Now I know why Mitch doesn't practice :lol:)
Dude, You know what i like certainly! That was really cool. Nice to see you diong some Arch Enemy solo. It was good! What song is that btw? i know i listen to it all the time on my mp3 but i never remember the name :lol: Keep up the good work,

In all honesty...don't use it. RSE is shit anyway. All you can hear of drums is the fucking cymbals and hi-hat :lol: Also it makes the program run slower. I never use RSE anymore.

REAPER users help! I've finnaly got a USB cable plug in (one end USB, the other a jack plug in for the guitar) and cannot get my real time playing to sound back without a noticeable latency. On top of this, I imported a MIDI backing from GP that I had exported from GP previously and could not hear anything -answers appreciated and nice solo Ovseth :kickass:

yea RSE is a bitch sometimes but i think its better to make sure you get the right note hehe

Actually the second time I installed it, I didn't include the RSE at all. Takes up alot more than the actual program, and sounds like shit - why would I want it.

Midi ftw - it's not like I need anything else really.

OvSeth: Great effing tone!

yea RSE is a bitch sometimes but i think its better to make sure you get the right note hehe

If you choose the right RSE sound and use it on the guitars only the sound itself is ok, but for some reason on my computer the RSE enabled instruments is like a 16th behind the rest which makes it useless/a pain listening to.

Didn't you upload this before? Like a sample, because I remember those intro chords and that melody. Good stuff with the solos, it has cool moments :)

I don't think so...I only remember uploading a sample of another one that I did which was in Amin and had a phrygian melody and then some harmony thing in the middle. I don't even know if I uploaded the final version of that.

And here's an Annihilator tab that I did a while ago with an attempt at tabbing a Jeff Loomis solo:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ov4llf

Really amazing composition, mitch! The playing style at the beginning reminds me of the old ritchie sambora, but the melody immediatly reminded me of "Now You're Gone" by Whitesnake.

But that's a good thing, because the song is from the "Slip Of The Tongue" album and we all know which guitar player helps out on this record :D

Keep it going!

15737.jpg

:D

And thanks for the comment, I appreciate it!!