Guitar Player's Thread

Corny, those are very relaxing pieces and they kick ass at the same time. I love the fact that you're into jazz and diverse guitar playing :) It really shines thru in your own compositions.

I recorded a song from my upcoming demo, sounds awesome i think :)

Road To Nowhere
http://www.sendspace.com/file/10t4ri

Just gotta do 2 solo parts @ 3:10 and 4:05 and more work on the mix.

Also did a basic cover art

8127527.jpg

(yes, i have rights to the image :p)

I recorded a song from my upcoming demo, sounds awesome i think :)

Road To Nowhere
http://www.sendspace.com/file/10t4ri

Just gotta do 2 solo parts @ 3:10 and 4:05 and more work on the mix.

Also did a basic cover art

8127527.jpg

(yes, i have rights to the image :p)

I fucking love your stuff! Epic folk metal, just needs vocals (preferably clean but raspy Ensiferum/Wintersun-esque vocals would work well too) :kickass:

I fucking love your stuff! Epic folk metal, just needs vocals (preferably clean but raspy Ensiferum/Wintersun-esque vocals would work well too) :kickass:

Hah, thanks a lot :) That's definitely my most folk-like song, the others are little different.

and yeah, i intended to have clean vocals in the slower verses and harsh in faster chorus parts :p

so i've got about one album's worth of cash to blow. I want something of dream theater's, cause I'm really starting to get into JP, although i want it to be metal :lol:. so, Images & Words, Awake, or Six Degrees?

Since I finally found a way to go to Wacken for 1 week I wonder how you practise guitar when you are on a festival camp site. I wouldn't take a guitar with me if it was only 3 days but I don't want to loose to much of the skills I trained lately.
I thought a might buy a mini marshall and take my cheapest guitar with me.

Just YESTERDAY I watched Spinal Tap again :lol: :lol:

"This one goes to eleven"

Spinal Tap kicks ass. Watched it a month or so ago, so I ain't gonna watch it again right now. But it's effing awesome :kickass:

innuenDO - you ain't gonna lose anything from one week.
But mini marshall or something similar and a cheap guitar is the way to go if you really want to I guess.

Corny; I&W is the best DT record ever :p