Guitar Player's Thread

FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS MY NEXT FUCKING GUITAR!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.kyowashokai.co.jp/caparison-eng/e-08product/e08dellinger-mjr.html

dellinger-mjr.jpg

dude Failure, dont cum everywhere :lol:
it's cool that romeo finally got one in production, but honestly I don't really want it even though michael romeo is one of my top 3 guitarists aside from holdsworth and petrucci. I mean im sure it's an amazing guitar, but it does look pretty standard (white guitar, maple neck, 24 frets, dim pups) and that neck improvement, not to mention it's gonna be expensive as hell for the signature. and I realize that romeo enjoys simplicity, but he gets the guitars for free. But I really shouldn't talk until I give it a whirl. Which I will at next year's NAMM :D. that said i'd rather get a horus with snow cloud finish.

it's gonna be like 2500, but i dont give a shit. ever since he got that custom ive been bitching at my friends and myself about how much i want to buy it from michael and how many brix i would shit if they made a sig line, and the fucking did it. and i love the plain look of it, it's fucking amazing in person to

ya know, you could get a custom carvin replica of that for about half that price and I bet it would be somewhere around the same par as a caparison.

well, it's official, my guitar just broke in half.....
About 2 minutes ago I decided to get my guitar from upstairs. So I open the case to find the neck in two pieces. I originally got the guitar used and the owner didnt tell me it had a crack in the neck around the 14th fret or so. Looks like it finally gave. I know I sound like a bitch, but I spent a lot of time with this guitar. I'm gonna save it and never lose it. :cry::cry::cry::cry:
a_8597669749683_1.jpg

RIP

I know I can just change the neck, but this guitar is a lost cause.
looks like im in the guitar market once again. :cry:

haha, na I'd never be able to afford that even with my job. Goddamnit, this is just what I need, I was saving for a podx3.

thanks doods. Well considering im on a very narrow budget, and I don't need much, I am probably gonna get an ibanez rg2ex1 in white for the time being. At this point I need anything that works to keep me playing.

In white?

Personally I think the black RG2EX1 looks a lot beter as it has a white binding around the neck and body.

well I want to try having a white guitar. I've had black guitars my entire life. And to be honest I don't really like the look of a white neck binding with a black guitar body.

Which begs the question as to why Ibanez didn't include the neck binding on the white version? Silly mistake by them if you ask me.

Anyway those ones have a Mahogany body if I'm not mistaken? So a change of pickups and you've got yourself a very good guitar.